Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Lots Of BIG PSFC News!

Lots Of BIG PSFC News!

Thats right guys, theres loads going on here at PSFC so heres a quick run down of whats happening this weekend just to keep you upto date!

PSFC Toolbar
You may have noticed some changes if you already have the toolbar, improved trading RSS feed which now updates more frequently, some slight tweaks to the layout to make it more simple, plus a brand new feature, you can now play Pet Society DIRECT!! from the PSFC Toolbar, no need to go to facebook.com or even the PSFC website, just click the "Play Pet Society" button to instantly load up Pet Society!

Searching For Mods
Yes, we are now hunting for moderators to join the team, we are looking for anyone who belives they can make a difference to PSFC, are full of great ideas on how to improve the site come up with new features and improve membership. You must be an active member of PSFC and have a Safe Traders badge, if you got them both then contact Steve (Mr Mayor) today to apply! We are looking for general mods and language mods (we are looking to increase our language forums members!! you think you can help then apply!)

Wish Upon A Star
Yes its back this weekend, you might have all noticed the banner above this post on the portal page, click it to view the thread with all the details and where you can grant wishes and post your own. It opens tonight from MIDNIGHT and will stay open until SUNDAY MIDNIGHT!! So please SPREAD THE WORD and get involved!!

Changing Room
Full update of the changing room has taken place including this weeks new items added, so check it out today, it now works using the Facebook Connect feature!

BALLS UP!!
Paw Pounds Lottery is gone, now its time to BALLS UP! Great prizes on offer everyweek but you got to be in it to win it, and there are only 49 places so get in early or miss out, see the PAW POUNDS SHOP & BALLS UP forum for full information on this fantastic new feature!

YAY!!!!! A new Wish Upon a Star!!!! =)

I missed the last one because I had house guests all weekend. I am ready to gift-gift-gift. I'm a Cancer star sign and so is Disco *g* That's what Cancers love to do! <3

Thanks for the news summary! I'll be sure to log in some this weekend! Smile Looking forward to it!

Guest Guest

Hmm. congratulations

nice nice nice!! =) hehe looking for new mods...wondering!

Guest Guest
glow88 wrote:

Glow I could totally see you as a mod! Good luck on that! You'd make an awesome moderator.

Inkllicious wrote:
glow88 wrote:

Glow I could totally see you as a mod! Good luck on that! You'd make an awesome moderator.

@@ me as a mod? haha i din apply =) maybe gif chance to others ^^

Guest Guest
glow88 wrote:
Inkllicious wrote:
glow88 wrote:

@@ me as a mod? haha i din apply =) maybe gif chance to others ^^

Don't knock it until you try it. Smile
I use to moderate another site, called Mewspot. It was on forumup, pretty small, about 500 members. a fan club, and it wasn't easy keeping it tidy. but it was fun as well.

Anyway, forumup turned into Leafora or whatever, and ended up destroying all the forums it hosted.

Guest Guest

Well, I recommend you try out

Mr Mayor wrote:

Lots Of BIG PSFC News!

Thats right guys, theres loads going on here at PSFC so heres a quick run down of whats happening this weekend just to keep you upto date!

PSFC Toolbar
You may have noticed some changes if you already have the toolbar, improved trading RSS feed which now updates more frequently, some slight tweaks to the layout to make it more simple, plus a brand new feature, you can now play Pet Society DIRECT!! from the PSFC Toolbar, no need to go to facebook.com or even the PSFC website, just click the "Play Pet Society" button to instantly load up Pet Society!

Searching For Mods
Yes, we are now hunting for moderators to join the team, we are looking for anyone who belives they can make a difference to PSFC, are full of great ideas on how to improve the site come up with new features and improve membership. You must be an active member of PSFC and have a Safe Traders badge, if you got them both then contact Steve (Mr Mayor) today to apply! We are looking for general mods and language mods (we are looking to increase our language forums members!! you think you can help then apply!)

Wish Upon A Star
Yes its back this weekend, you might have all noticed the banner above this post on the portal page, click it to view the thread with all the details and where you can grant wishes and post your own. It opens tonight from MIDNIGHT and will stay open until SUNDAY MIDNIGHT!! So please SPREAD THE WORD and get involved!!

Changing Room
Full update of the changing room has taken place including this weeks new items added, so check it out today, it now works using the Facebook Connect feature!

BALLS UP!!
Paw Pounds Lottery is gone, now its time to BALLS UP! Great prizes on offer everyweek but you got to be in it to win it, and there are only 49 places so get in early or miss out, see the PAW POUNDS SHOP & BALLS UP forum for full information on this fantastic new feature!

Thanks fr all the updates - I love being able to "catch up" with whats going on quickly!