Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

PS Ideas I put on TOF

The title is the intro.
1. Terrace-Like Gardens we should have additional type of room: Terrace.I was thinking 2 in the front and in the back. One Terrace should consist of 3 pots in which only Flowers and Vegetables can be grown.And there should be special Furniture that can be bought in the Outdoor store.The Terrace should be gotten on Levels 50 and 100.
2. House style-By house style I meant the place of rooms. WE should have a feature where we place rooms gardens and Terraces (If put in the game from the suggestion 1) can be put in order you like. O
3. Week of items wished by users-Some user want to have a particular item they want in PS to combine. PF should open a thread where Players make sketches of items they want to buy in PS (Items should be in coins). Items should only be decorative without function.
4. Fish Encyclopedia-We catch fish but don't know how many we can catch. We should have an encyclopedia that shows us how many fish can caught by any bait, by special bait, during fish challenge and CC fish. The ones that we haven't caught should be in silhouttes.
5. Message Cupcakes-I was thikning that it would be great to have cupcakes with a sign put into one. So we can send Birthday cupcakes, get well soon cupackes, thank you cupcakes and I'm sorry cpucakes. What do you think?

Please when commenting an idea put a number in front of it. And please grade it from 1 to 10. I will only suggest in the TOF ideas that gotten at least a 5 as a final grade.

1. On the terrance i'd put a 5 because I don't know how it could actually work.. Can you make it a bit mre clear?

2. I give it 10. Many times I want a room and i can't possibly change every other room to put them in order.. The welcome mat was a good idea but many times it may look bad in some rooms.

3. I'd give it a 7-8. a) they do that from time to time (remember hallo veggies etc?) b) it's "free" for them as they don't have to have designers. Basicxally is designs for free with no rights to the owner. But yeah.. I've seen amazing designs!

4. That's a 10! No further comment

By Terrace I meant a room which you can decorate like any, but you have pot where only veggies and flowers could be grown. And that half of the "wall" is for room wallpaper (which will get smaller) and teh other half will be the sky which depends which garden wallpaper you put. I think it is not confusing anymore.

P.S: I put the ideas on TOF.

Hmm.. I get it now congratulations I like it!!! My pet will be drinking coffee and looking at a great view! congratulations

Can you let us know of what other people think ofyour ideas? Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
Hmm.. I get it now congratulations I like it!!! My pet will be drinking coffee and looking at a great view! congratulations

You mean people from TOF?

Tromo3 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

You mean people from TOF?

Yes Smile