Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinenomine

My sister and her family visited me¡ ....but

My sister arrived to Cancun for vacations this past weekend, she was very happy because she was here 17 years ago when she was still single and was really excited to be back now with her husband and her 2 kids, she had been planning this trip for a long time ago ...but, as soon as they arrived wheather became to be awful, it started to rain and rain and rain, they made a lot of plans of what they would do during her vacations, like visit some beaches, go to restaurants, go to the Island, and they couldnt ... rain just didnt stop, their daughter only has 3 years and they didnt want to take her out on a rainy day and worst part was that in the middle of their vacations they received the bad new that the mother of my sister`s husband had a heart attack and died ... They returned to Mexico city yesterday, all sad

That's really sad.. Sad How long you had to see her before that?

Is everyone better now? Will she come back?

------------------
edit: how on earth did i miss this post????? SadSadSad

so sorry to hear that ... hope things will turn to be just great for your sister . I really miss my sister too .. its been a long time since i saw her .. this kind of feeling makes me want to cry

So sorry to hear that Sad Hope that everything comes better at the end.