Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

Rigorous diet..

I have promised myself that I will lose weight this summer, so as soon as I recover and get better, I will start jogging and hopefully lose weight lol.

But my mom wants me to go on a diet. I call it Rigorous diet lol because I can't stand my life without bread and sweets! And that is exactly what I need to avoid here! To make the things worse, my niece and nephew came and they'll stay here for 3 weeks. They like sweets, so my house is stuffed with them. I am trying to avoid even thinking of them, even less watching them. OUH SOMEBODY JUST TAKE MY MIND OFF THEM!

I know how you feel. I stopped eating sweets cause of the colors and teethache. It was really hard a tthe beggining , but now I can walk the Candy Aisle without thinking of it. I just eat some when go to sea. The best is to eat your favorite fruit.

Tromo3 wrote:
I know how you feel. I stopped eating sweets cause of the colors and teethache. It was really hard a tthe beggining , but now I can walk the Candy Aisle without thinking of it. I just eat some when go to sea. The best is to eat your favorite fruit.

I eat fruit like crazy lol.. Peaches, apricots, strawberries, cherries, apples, pears, pineapples, plums.. the list is endless congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

I eat fruit like crazy lol.. Peaches, apricots, strawberries, cherries, apples, pears, pineapples, plums.. the list is endless congratulations

Than it will be easy to keep of your mind of sweets.

Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

Unfortunately,it doesn't! I've just ate 2 bananas and I still want to eat that delicious ice cream lol

Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

Unfortunately,it doesn't! I've just ate 2 bananas and I still want to eat that delicious ice cream lol

I then usually do something that takes my mind to a faraway place (I read a fantasy novel or play PS)

Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

I then usually do something that takes my mind to a faraway place (I read a fantasy novel or play PS)

Well, I've bought a piano, and I like learning chords for new lady gaga songs lol, so that can be mind distracting Smile

Forgot to mention something else about the diet:
You shouldn't skip meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) cause it is bad for your health. I also watched on a show that eating something late (I think it was about 10 p.m) that it gives you more fat than eating the same at about noon or afternoon.

Lazar! It's been so long since I've been on here. How are you? Smile I was just going to say that eating dark chocolate might help. Yes, it's technically "sweets" but it's healthy and very satisfying, so you can eat a little. As long as it's just chocolate and nothing else.

my weakness is sweets too laz! i love it so much! cake is my all time favorite..then cookies...then everything else that contains sugar! Laughing

try cutting out something for 30 days, then it'll stick. it's really hard at first cuz your body literally goes through withdrawal from the sugar, but after a week or two it gets better. the first 2 weeks are the worst!

hang in there and you can do it!

oh, and don't drink your calories. that's the worst! drink water.

smorkle wrote:
my weakness is sweets too laz! i love it so much! cake is my all time favorite..then cookies...then everything else that contains sugar! Laughing

try cutting out something for 30 days, then it'll stick. it's really hard at first cuz your body literally goes through withdrawal from the sugar, but after a week or two it gets better. the first 2 weeks are the worst!

hang in there and you can do it!

oh, and don't drink your calories. that's the worst! drink water.

Oh just kill me, cause I ate chocolate just now! I just gotta tell myself to hold it!

Guest Guest

My weakness is also sweets... Especially chocolate wi nuts in it. But cakes and cookies are also a downfall for me.

I'll give you my trick for sticking to my diet... I tell myself that if I eat well for 6 days then I can have a chocolate bar on day 7. It gives me a goal to reach. And when I get to eat my chocolate on day 7 I enjoy it 6 times as much as if I had pieces of it everyday. I reached my weight goal (12 pounds in 5 weeks) by doing this, and by eating all the fruits and veggies that I wanted.

Stick to it Lazar, you'll be so proud that you did when you see the results! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

yellownancy wrote:
My weakness is also sweets... Especially chocolate wi nuts in it. But cakes and cookies are also a downfall for me.

I'll give you my trick for sticking to my diet... I tell myself that if I eat well for 6 days then I can have a chocolate bar on day 7. It gives me a goal to reach. And when I get to eat my chocolate on day 7 I enjoy it 6 times as much as if I had pieces of it everyday. I reached my weight goal (12 pounds in 5 weeks) by doing this, and by eating all the fruits and veggies that I wanted.

Stick to it Lazar, you'll be so proud that you did when you see the results! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Oh, I should try that! Thank you Nancy Smile

Tip: The best substitue for Ice cream is Watermelon.

Tromo3 wrote:
Tip: The best substitue for Ice cream is Watermelon.

A little update, that you just reminded me to post! Smile

I haven't eaten Ice cream for a week now. Every single day I eat 1/4 of the watermelon. And it's going great! The only problem is that I am still gaining weight! Sometimes I just open the counter in the kitchen and take whatever sweet is in there, and eat it!

Well, I have decided to start exercising (jogging) on Friday. tbh I can't wait!

the exercising will really help. remember, you're not going to see results right away. the work you do now won't be noticeable for a couple of weeks so just hang in there laz! you can do it!!!!

smorkle wrote:
the exercising will really help. remember, you're not going to see results right away. the work you do now won't be noticeable for a couple of weeks so just hang in there laz! you can do it!!!!

I know!!! And that's what's starting to change my mind about doing this! But I'll do it! I don't care
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Chocolate is my weakness...I looove it, but so do my hips. Ugh.

I don't like chocolate that much, but croissants filled with chocolate cream are my weakness. And that's what caused me do be fat! I hate this!!! Sad

hinapasha wrote:
Lazar! It's been so long since I've been on here. How are you? Smile I was just going to say that eating dark chocolate might help. Yes, it's technically "sweets" but it's healthy and very satisfying, so you can eat a little. As long as it's just chocolate and nothing else.

Hina! I've missed your post! Sorry Ashamed I don't like chocolate lol, especially not the dark one, it makes a horrible taste in my mouth, and it lasts forever lol. But thank you for taking your time to give me advice and help me!

Guest Guest

Actually I don't think I have any weaknesses talking about food. Maybe only chips. I'm not planning to go on a diet, cause I think I have kinda good metabolism. But good luck, I'm supporting you, and believe me - you're stronger than that and you're going to make it! congratulations
P.S. YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!

My weakness is Ice cream. I thought I could have one week without it and than saw Ice cream in the freezer. Sad Good thing I am disgusted both of Cola and chips.

Helloo

Well, I am fat so I am not the right person to talk about diets, i had some succees last year because i couldnt eat sugar at all due to some cavities and I didnt eat sugar for a whole year, I use to read all ingredients of food I bought and if they had some sugar I avoided to eat it, that only thing made me loss a lot of wheight .. but last december I went to the dentist and my cavities problem was fixed and I began to eat sugar
In the past it was easy to loose weight but now it is not

Its quite different the metabolism of a woman with a sedentarian life to a teengaer so it will be very easy for you Lazar to be on a diet and had succes

Guest Guest

Actually I'm really thankful that I've spent my whole childhood with my grandma, so we were always eating veggies from her garden.

@agunikas Laughing (remember that name ? Laughing) Thank you for the support, but I am fat. And I don't like how I turn out in the pictures, so I photoshop them and put them as my profile picture. Sad I've only did that with one picture (so far). Here is it. http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/185670_1878781015827_1430324505_2124443_3662201_n.jpg
I looked like I had 100 pounds on that picture, so I had to photoshop it Sad

@Tromo I like Ice Cream.. OK I love ice cream Laughing But I don't like to eat those kind of small ones (you know, ice cream on a stick, in a cornet, or in a cup). I buy family ice cream and eat almost the entire thing! And that is totally bad SadSad

@Rocio First of all, here are lots of hugs! It has been a long time since I came around, It's been a long time, but I'm back in town! Laughing Sorry, just had a Lady Gaga moment Ashamed I missed you! How are you? Are things going well? And thank you for the info on your sugar free year. I just am not sure if I avoid sugar, and don't do any sports, will it affect my weight? Because, I don't like running. Sad Yesterday, I went to a local running track, and I ended up being sick. Sad

I am fine, thanks for asking Lazar, I have not back to playing games at FB due to my monitor which is working pretty bad, white color is now redish/pink so imagine how I see things, green color is now black, I dont have money to send it to repair so I am waiting my exhusband to send it to fix or buy another one

Warching your pic it seesm to me that you are not fat
Remember that exercising must be progressive so if you run you must beggin running short distances and later more and more

sinenomine wrote:
I am fine, thanks for asking Lazar, I have not back to playing games at FB due to my monitor which is working pretty bad, white color is now redish/pink so imagine how I see things, green color is now black, I dont have money to send it to repair so I am waiting my exhusband to send it to fix or buy another one

Warching your pic it seesm to me that you are not fat
Remember that exercising must be progressive so if you run you must beggin running short distances and later more and more

Hope you buy a new one soon! Take a pic when you do! Smile

I have ran yesterday a little, and all what I can say is - TIRING! Laughing But I won't give up! Smile

Lazar wrote:
@agunikas Laughing (remember that name ? Laughing) Thank you for the support, but I am fat. And I don't like how I turn out in the pictures, so I photoshop them and put them as my profile picture. Sad I've only did that with one picture (so far). Here is it. http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/185670_1878781015827_1430324505_2124443_3662201_n.jpg
I looked like I had 100 pounds on that picture, so I had to photoshop it Sad

OMG can't believe you still remember "agunikas" lol! you said it's super hard! LaughingLaughing
And about the diet... I don't think you look fat in that photo too Smile , but... if the diet will make u feel better, then you gotta do it i'm supporting u!!!