Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Free Potions @Smorkle's House!

Recommended Posts

The table sells them for 100 coins but if you know which one you want drop me a note in PS and I'll send it to you.
I have LOTS in my chest right now!

When making a request for a potion, please limit it to 1 potion per person per day. congratulations

Potion List:
Hideeni Transformation
Troll Transformation
Wizard Cat Transformation
Wizard Love Transformation
Wizard Luck Transformation

*if you're not yet on my friends list, please send me a request with the subject "PSFC" and i will add you. without the "PSFC", i will ignore the request. thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those potions are sooo cool. I was going to do something like this too, but you beat me to it.

Happy transforming. congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks. I was looking for someone with that table. Loading PS to get the potion. Thanks again.

EDIT: How to buy the potions, I click all around the table but niothing happens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
Thanks. I was looking for someone with that table. Loading PS to get the potion. Thanks again.

EDIT: How to buy the potions, I click all around the table but niothing happens?


only the owner can buy it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Thanks. I was looking for someone with that table. Loading PS to get the potion. Thanks again.

EDIT: How to buy the potions, I click all around the table but niothing happens?


only the owner can buy it


really?? bummer!

@luka ~ i sent over the wizard cat potion as you requested congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Those potions are sooo cool. I was going to do something like this too, but you beat me to it.

Happy transforming. congratulations
lol..let me know if you need any potions. congratulations

i believe gaia is giving potions away as well.

gotta love psfc!!


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The luck potion gives the pets stars in their eyes. Tiddly Winks is affected by that one right now. The love potion gives them eyes in the shape of hearts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
myladyyawo wrote:
Jeanie, what do the luck and love potions do?


mmmm not sure.. i'll send you one and you can test it out! ha ha!! i think lin yao (gaia's pet) drank it cuz she has hearts for eyes. hee hee.

sending now.


edit:
tiddly beat me to the punch. still sending you the love potion congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awww Thank you ladies for letting me know! Sounds so neat!

Thank you so much again Jeanie!! Can't wait to try it out!! xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.