Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Fish Bait.......A little help please...

I think I'm missing a couple fish bait...I was doing a rare visit to some houses and saw a couple I didn't own. I left a note for that person asking what they were called but never got a response.

Can anyone help me out? What am I missing???

I'm obsessed with having all the fish bait! LOL!

what i have so far:
 fish_b10.jpg

EDIT: updated!
SPECIAL THANKS TO SARA, YVETTE & SALWA!!!
thank you for supporting my OCD for fish bait!!! LOL!!!
 fish_b11.jpg

I think all your missing hun is the ladybug, snail and bee fish bait from the last few weeks to get that secret garden... I can't think of any others that have come out!

myladyyawo wrote:
I think all your missing hun is the ladybug, snail and bee fish bait from the last few weeks to get that secret garden... I can't think of any others that have come out!

huh??? what secret garden???? i'm so confused! there's a ladybug, snail and bee fish bait??? ug!!! i'm gonna check my chest for those names.

thank you!

ohhh, okay...i see what you are talking about. i have the secret garden already and i have the bee, snail and ladybug too..... i'm talking about the fish bait that looks like fish. i saw them in someones house... i'm gonna go see if i can find them again and take a screen shot...

hmmm....just 163 houses to visit...

Ohhh opps! Their bait does look like fish too, I sent you the ladybug one just in case!

- icy holiday bait

- Halloween fish bait

You're missing the icy holiday fish bait. I tried to send you one of mine, but it can't be gifted.

@sara~ thank you so much for the fish bait! i added it to my OCD collection! LOL!

@tiddley~ i returned the fish bait to you cuz sara just sent me one. thank you so much for gifting that to me. and thank you for trying to send me the icy bait. aw well. i'll just have to photoshop that into a siggy or something. ha ha!

@lea~ those are the two i saw! thank you!!

i love you guys!

That's cool, glad you got it.

I should probably organize my fish...ugh that will be a drama. I have soooo many fish.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
That's cool, glad you got it.

I should probably organize my fish...ugh that will be a drama. I have soooo many fish.

yeah, there are a lot of fish.......

....i was shocked to see how many wigs you have! OMG!! that's a crazy number of wigs! i want to call you the "wig lady" now!! LOL! bahahaha!

i only miss the icy one i wish it could be on the ew lotterie wheel