Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Any travelling during summer?

Will anyone travel anywhere during summer?

I will be going to Tučepi on the 23rd of July. And will be 15 days. For anyone wondering it is a town in Croatia near Makarska. It is my fav of all places I was that are near the sea. I will upload some pictures when I find them.

I am not travelling anywhere in Serbia. I am going to Rome in August. Smile

None here, but next weekend we're drivng to Cologne (town near there) to an amusement as a celebration for my husband's birthday. Smile

Here are some pictures:
Tučepi from a mountain nearby
 img_9111.jpg

wow luka that is really beautiful! you are so lcuky to be able to go to such beautiful places!!

the only place i'm going so far is nowhere! haha. i am moving though. we sold our house so we need to find a temporary apartment till we buy another house. so that's where i'm going :-)))

Guest Guest

I went to Cayo Largo (small island off of Cuba) for 2 weeks with my mom and my daughter. It was my 1st time at an all-inclusive resort (we usually like to stay/play local and plan everything ourselves). But for the price it was an amazing 2 weeks!

Here are a few photos of our "Girl's-Only Vacation!"

Where we spent most of our days: in the kiddie pool!
 110.jpg

In the turquoise ocean, off the beach of our resort:
 210.jpg

Me, under a palm tree in the little "town" on the island:
 310.jpg

@smorkle Thanks!My mum's friend from high school is the owner so she let us stay in the apartment for free and we can invite someone.Good luck finding a perfect house. But in an apartment you can always imagine you are on sea. Sitting on a balcony on a sunny day always cures my missing sea bad mood.

@Nancy Beautiful place. In the first picture, is the house in the background the place you are staying?

Guest Guest
@ Tromo3 : the little house with the big veranda is the Kids-Klub where they have toys to play with. The bungalows in the background are where we stayed, but we where at the far end of the resort, away form all the music and nightly entertainment.

yellownancy wrote:
@ Tromo3 : the little house with the big veranda is the Kids-Klub where they have toys to play with. The bungalows in the background are where we stayed, but we where at the far end of the resort, away form all the music and nightly entertainment.

I remember when we had a hotel in the square where there are cafees, loud music. And when the fisherman's night was a lot of talking singing competitions (which means talking on microphone). Best are houses away from the square.

So jealous, Nancy!

We just got back from two weeks of the Vacation of Hell. Well, it wasn't that bad but it rained while we were camping, had to deal with our trashy renters, got visited by some "pull your hair out" friends.

So good to be back home!!! Home, where there is a cozy kitty and internet connection...at the same time!

What do you like doing on vacation?

I like snorkeling (a lot), and walking on the promenade near the sea and eating sea food. And I saved a lot of money (I don't know how I was able not to spend it Laughing) for my magnet collection and the falling sand I always wanted.

Both tucepi and cayo largo are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I want to GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucepi: It's sea and mountain at the same time!!! A nice picturesque village(?) with a great view and sensation!

Cayo Largo: Well.. What can i say?? I loooove the beach and the warm sea water!!!