Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

does anyone ever feel like...

they just want to run away from everything in their life...esp. the people around them???

yes! Yes! YES!!!! then i remember someone out there has it worse than me but then i have a pitty party for myself cuz i feel like... well, that's not my life but mine sucks right now and i have to deal with mine, not there's, so there!! blek!!!

...and i know this idea sucks but....it could always be worse. i know that sucks to say and think about, especially when you are feeling the way you are....but i've learned to be grateful for what i have and where i am in life no matter what since in the past, it had gotten worse... a lot worse.

chin up sweetness. give it time, it will get worse, but we are here for you. i'm here for you! ...then, it will get better. you will get better and in hindsight, it will have been difficult, but you'll be a lot stronger...even if you don't want to be, you will.

Yes , I have had that feeling several times in my life, sometimes I have felt like nobody really understands my way of being or they are like a barrier for what I really want to do ... but yes I have experienced the feeling of running away and leave everybody behind

A chat with a friend always help, fortunately now with internet we can always find someone nice to talk to

Jeanie! I feel exactly the same way as you do!! Thanks Smile Ah, I'd forgotten I posted this...it was a passing thing, lol, I have cried it out! I know I'm very blessed . Especially to have friends like you!!

sinenomine! wow i like reading out your name XD thanks! Smile i did talk to someone, as well, and I feel lots better now!!

Yes...I've felt it personally, LOTS of times! Usually that feeling comes out of prolonged periods of self-pity or brooding.