Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

So what do you think???

Aren't the new items awesome? I am sooo having fun with the game today. It's been a long time coming for me. I am really excited about it. What do you think?

I think it's awesome! I feels like we all got a golden ticket to meet Willy Wonka and be a part of chocolate factory for the whole week! Laughing the lolly is so cute! You get a oompaloompa fllowing around! I love the jello thingie it looks so much fun congratulations And the potion when you can become oompaloompa is just amazing, will use it tomorrow!

havent played PS yet, but i really want to see the new items not been able to play normally due to the items loading issue,

i'm so glad you love it yvette! i loved the HP weekS and i know that you weren't really a fan so i'm glad they are having a candy week!

besides, who doesn't love willy wonka!?!!!

I like Harry Potter, I just couldn't get enthusiastic about three weeks of it. I loved the books and still have to get to the cinema to see the movie. I think that I am really excited about this week because this new week has inspired me to work on my Wonka stories.

My most favorite item of the week is the Jello! I just LOVE the new animation with it! The pets look like they are having SO much fun!