Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Mayor's Lost Animals

Regarding one of the most annoying features of the game...

I figured out how to get those stupid animals of the Mayor's! Some hints;
1. You don't have to wander through your entire neighborhood, only one "panel". On my screen, I can see a faint white line where the panel ends.

2. When you first go outside, don't start moving your pet until some of your neighbor pets pop into the screen. The animals are the last thing to pop in.

3. Similarly, after you do click on an animal, don't move your pet until after the coin disappears. I have actually seen a new animal pop into existence right before my very eyes as I wait!

4. If you stop every once in a while to give the animals a chance to pop in, you will find new animals in areas you've already past!

I hope this helps! I know lots of folks have given up getting the Mayor's blue boxes, but I'd rather get a free blue box than paying and getting the same stupid item time after time!

Also you can go in and out of a store/house insead of waiting for when they decide to appear!

Thank you for this!!!

Thanks for the tips! I find this aspect of the game so annoying and very seldom bother with it. But it wouldn't be as bad if the animals weren't quite as hard to find.