Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Will be making a GIANT giveaway

I have 115 pages of items in my chest and 39 pages in my wardrobe. I am not sure what kind of giveaway or competition I should make, so I need your ideas.

thats so kind....what ideas??//
if u want agiveaway u can make a plushie one

wow!!! make a raffle...and use a random generator for choosing the winner, or u can make a massive giveaway by posting a questions for members to answer. hope that make sense Laughing

I decided to make put my items in subcategories: Plushies, Food, Decorative and Furniture.

I'll be making a quiz raffle. But I doubt that the giveaway will start soon due to school and Making a list of items for giveaway.

I was thinking of making these quiz topics: Geography, History, Biology, Languages, Literature, Movies, Music, Art.

thats great!!! and sounds interesting...goodluck then! i wnat to join Smile

The giveaway/competition will open this Sunday. I decided to quit Facebook and will be giving my entire chest and wardrobe. It will be part giveaway and part quiz cause some items will have a question needed to be answered to get that item.

It was getting boring cause Facebook turned into an obligation. And I want to spend more time reading books, painting, and I am planning to write a book but first need to make maps and the chronology. But I won't quit PSFC,