Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

World’s Most Expensive Hot Wheels Car

http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2008/06/27/hotwheels_jewelled_lead_wideweb__470x401,0.jpg
for the pics

In celebration of the 40th Anniversary, Mattel unveiled the most expensive Hot Wheels car ever made at yhe 2008 Toy Fair in New York City.
Created by jeweler to the stars, Jason of Beverly Hills, it’s 18-carat white gold body is adorned with blue diamonds, while the base features white and black diamonds. The taillights are red rubies, the tires have black diamonds. Even the minature interior is jeweled. So is the tiny engine. The famous Hot Wheels logo is outlined in diamonds too. Even the case has 40 white diamonds!
In total, there are 2,700 jewels on the car weighing about 23-karats.

That’s one expensive car

Cost: $140,000

read about this last year.. old news but thx for sharing! got another article but this one is from an auction.. a Pink Volkswagen Beach Bomb w/ 2 Surf Boards.. 72k! =]

The vw is prototype rite? I think only 20 wer produced..The diamond car, shud call elgee to customize one for the club Very Happy

sanlino90 wrote:
read about this last year.. old news but thx for sharing! got another article but this one is from an auction.. a Pink Volkswagen Beach Bomb w/ 2 Surf Boards.. 72k! =]

i read bout beach bomb too..the owner didn't tell the exact price..just rumour the price is 72k..that guy must be millionaire to afford such price for puny car Razz

hokuan wrote:
The vw is prototype rite? I think only 20 wer produced..The diamond car, shud call elgee to customize one for the club Very Happy

yupp.. prototype model.. 20 produced but dunno how many still exist..