Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 DX Sabah Tournament 2009

Entry Fee: RM35 (inclusive of a Limited Edition Maximum Tune 3 DX T-Shirt)
Closing Date: 27th April 2009
Tournament Date: 2nd May 2009
Venue: Terminal-X, 1Borneo Hypermall, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

these tournaments are once in a blue moon.. so for those arcade kakis! come join in the fun! Very Happy

lol...
is that u in the pic bro?
hehe
if got extra wangan shirt...
grab for me bro
haha
jk jk

hahahaa.. not me laa bro.. almost laa.. you can see the shifter also at the right side not left.. =]

yeah...
just noticed now that u mentioned it...
haha later take pic with wangan shirt on and post here ok~
haha

btw zint bro, the T-Shirt is inclusive with the entry fee.. no other way to get it unless you willing to sacrifice RM35.. hahaa! xD

This game ok la. But not my cup of tea. You only get asian feel for all the cars and card data system. The anime is ok, but the game is quite bad.

But isn't Wangan just purely Highway racing to the max MPH! So not so much skills needed I guess on the Arcade...but cool storyline la the Anime, but not as exciting nor fun and thrilling as Initial D Smile

yeap~
shud try and play...
if not enjoying it then nvm hehe
coz to me...the gameplay is quite nice~
Wink

Rayz-HWC wrote:
But isn't Wangan just purely Highway racing to the max MPH! So not so much skills needed I guess on the Arcade...but cool storyline la the Anime, but not as exciting nor fun and thrilling as Initial D Smile

initial-d also not so fun la bro.. for a more realistic game go for battle gear la... in initial-d if u cannot drift just "langgar" la the corner then lepas but in battle gear u have to perfectly drift to the corners and if u langgar the sidewalls then u will sangkut... thats why i prefer battle gear compare to initial-d..

I dislike Initial D and Wangan arcade games. The one i like is OutRun 2. Its not realistic, but you get to drift! And the game is not corrupted by anime shows. So its orginal.

huhu... r u ferrari fan netmatrix??? coz normally only ferrari fans love outrun.... 

The only ferrari i like is 288GTO and F40. I seriously believe this 2 cars that truly define what Ferrari is today. It not the Dino, 250, 355 and Daytona. The 288GTO is the shape that is carried on later till now in their mid ranges. Not Enzo or FXX. If you could line up the cars you can see how good the 288GTO has aged. If there is only one model of Ferrari i would pay good money for is a 288GTO Evoluzione. Only 3 ever made and 2 is still present. Look 10 times back at this car it screams F40.

Oh back to the game. I'm not much of a ferrari fan. But i like racing games that lets you enjoy it. Outrun 2 is one. Battle Gear is somewhat ok. But not my liking because its too dependant on hand brakes to win.

Midnight R is a little daff. First version was full of bugs. If you use the hidden car u would win everytime. Whoever is in front they would win because there is no algorithm in the game that allows you to win from behind. No drafting no nothing. You only hold the steering tight and pray the guy in front of you messes up. Same with ver 2 same with ver 3. At least put vehicle drafting for chances to win! If you fight a guy that can run 100% (most of the time) you can't win. No matter you tune the car up to 800hp. I call this games money mongers.

Initial D is also full of bugs. Ver 2 makes the blardy Intergra faster than GTR!!! And you can't win unless u use the other similarly cheatable cars like an Evo 4-5 or something. Ver 3 is ok, but still its steering mashing game. Ver 4 has improvements. Especially the steering dept. Cars in Ver 4 would exhibit over steer and slides. But still its almost a steering mashing game.

Why i like Outrun 2? No matter how good i am, if you play vs mode, i have only 50% chance to win. Because the games agorithm give cars at the back small boost everytime. So even if you have a bad crash, you could catch up and still be 1 cars length behind. And also during cornering, you get a small draft and you can be ahead. The guy in front have to be defensive. But i'm not much of a vs mode of guy. I'm a hearts mode man! I kill cones and run colored roads while going sideways. All for the sake of keeping my barbie doll passenger happy!

Long live Outrun 2.

OutRun i don't play it on the arcade since i have it on PS2.. xD