Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hahahayeahrite

Possible Seremban 7E Insider Alert?

Many of our beloved members have stories of such, so here's mine:

12th APR '09 midnight.

Went out for supper with a mate, had a quick stop@Jalan Rahang's 7E for a routine haul.
Browsed through displayed HWs and MBs, asked attending staff about stocks not in displayed.
This chap here, asked whether I'm looking for "hunt", said he MAY had saw some at the back, willing to bring'em out. Out of joy, I said yes please.
THEN, he asked how much I'm willing to pay him, like RM X per car. I said no, just please bring'em out I'll choose what I want.

OK this is the interesting part: Since I refused to bribe him, with a unwilling and sour face he dragged his skinny ass to the back store room, closed the doom, closely I stand next to the door listening: the noise of one putting up an aluminium ladder up storage shelves, box down on floor, ransacking noise through the cars (hunters are all-too-familiar with this sound). It took him blardy 12-15 minutes to come out and said nadda (hahahayeahrite, that's my nic yo). Straight walked back to the counter and lean against the cigarettes shelves, with a face as if someone did something wrong (remember how kids trying to hide some wrong-doings like broke the vase? Yeah that kinda face).

Again I gentlemanly asked for the aforementioned box so I can choose what I want. As predicted, with an even more sour face he headed back to the store room and brought out the box. As predicted again, no cars I'm even vaguely interested, and wow, even some '05 and '06 cars around.

Ok in the end I didn't buy a single car from that chap, as I'm still pissed about such open act of b*st*rdness.

Oh, he did mentioned someone drove a Pajero-like car hunt there before, right after I left the other hunt day. I hope that hunter is not the person who tried to bribe this staff before, hence his attitude change towards non-bribing hunter like me. This 7E has never been hostile to me before. Hope I'm wrong.

So Seremban hunters, you had been warned.

simple only bro, go and visit that same 7E next day and ask different staff to bring out the stock. or, better still, ask permission from the store manager to bring out the stock. nasib2 they might bring out the TH box that the other fellar is hiding. haha.

anyway, i'm just wondering, how many 7E a person can posibly bribe... there are so many of 7E out there and 95% of the 7E do not restock hw unless there's hw promotion.

@kuku:
Yeah I think may visit it again tomorrow, possibly ask for the manager and report as well.

I think this bribing person(s) is paying on per car basis like RM X for reg and RM Y for $, got car call this number then i come pick up etc. So he/she/it/they can maximize results per 'collecting' trip.

hai guys...
so serious this prob huh...im store manager too..
mesti kena report kalau staff tidak beri service yg betul kepada anda (customer)...
report dgn call store tersebut..no telefon tertera di setiap resit pembelian..dan juga nama staff...(nak call 2 time opis hour la..huhu)
ATAU terus ke customer service 7-eleven...
click here 7ElevenMalaysia

Good Luck..

sweetmuffinz wrote:
hai guys...
so serious this prob huh...im store manager too..
mesti kena report kalau staff tidak beri service yg betul kepada anda (customer)...
report dgn call store tersebut..no telefon tertera di setiap resit pembelian..dan juga nama staff...(nak call 2 time opis hour la..huhu)
ATAU terus ke customer service 7-eleven...
click here 7ElevenMalaysia

Good Luck..

OH! Nice ,this info is useful. I will make a complain if i facing the same problem.thanks a lot bro!

i faced this problem once when i was is johor.
what i did was :

ask the staff what time wud the manager becoming in the next day. she said 9 pm.
so i returned to the store the following day and met the manager. i told him that his night staff was very rude and arrogant. and refused to take out something that i wanted to BUY. when a customer wants to BUY something, are any staff allowed to hold the customer back?.

the nex day i went back to the store one more time. the manager said he observed the cctv footage and fired the girl! Twisted Evil

so far i am lucky not to see this bribing thingy... yet... hope i will not...

Weird, at Rahang my bro alraedy bought Super Bad Bagger, what else they have there? That store staff has always been friendly, maybe new staff?

diff ppl diff attitude...
i'm actually 'lazy' 2 do much on current promotion.
if i'm in mood 2 'kill'.....
trust me, i'll make it big!
but surprisingly, i face nothing serious on my areas' 'black-listed' stores.
as maybe new staff gives good attitude on replying my request.(tiz is good)
maybe should take extra note on next promotion.

@demonicle:
Wow, you really did it by the book, CCTV to back you up too! Exercising your consumers rights! Bro you and that manager set a fine example about what and how situation like this to be dealt.

@hokuan:
That's why I was surprised at first, I'm pretty sure it's the same staff for the last few weeks. It used to be a friendly and pleasant shopping place. Perhaps he recently just turned bad and started acting dodgy.

It's not the matter of what they have there, "greens" or otherwise, but asking for money straight in my face, as if it's a obligatory customs we hunters must abide and a God given right for them, hell no.

I will call my bro to try, if they ask for money, lets make a complain.