Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
matchboxclub

Tesco Real Toys Cars only RM3 Deal

For all Real Toys cars fans.. u can check out the promo by Tesco now selling RM3 each now Very Happy Here's my collection of Volksvagen family Cool

tesco-18.jpg
 tesco-19.jpg

tesco-21.jpg

tesco-23.jpgcheerscheers

Last time promo only RM2 Wink

keke consider cheaper since the price tag for now is actually RM3.80.. last last time only RM1.50 original price Razz

Nola.. dun hav new rims... i actually repainted all those pizza rims wit black markers, looks too horriblelaa those old pizza rims.. Laughing

matchboxclub wrote:
Nola.. dun hav new rims... i actually repainted all those pizza rims wit black markers, looks too horriblelaa those old pizza rims.. Laughing

I like your idea repain the shining part with black marker. Those pizza rims dont suite the beetle, look weird. Evil or Very Mad Had you try paint it a like the beetle original rim? Razz

matchboxclub wrote:

i did it too

Same cars sold for RM 5.50 at TRU, too expensive. I prefer the blister/card type of packaging than the box type. But good thing about the box type is you can take out the car to have a good look or just do anything to it and put back.

rm5.50 still acceptable la bro for me..... try compare the quality of the car compare to HW.... no offence but u can try compare and see the diff by ur self... some of realtoy cars are much better quality even when comapred with tomica.... huhu... so i think rm5.50 for it its a bargain....