Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cooolman

Japan Policeman with Police Car [Cooolman Cool Garage]

Hey guys, just want to share something new with you all.
I have custom 2 Japan Traffic police minifigs to match my Evo X Police car.
During the process is really fun and it's easy to custom.

I am now planning to build a police station to fit in the police car, just wondering what kind of material i should use, any suggestion?

cooolman..you really make me shock...you're very talented man..that policemen really coool...

for the police station, let me think first...dasyat ini orang..hahahah

RGSUKAN wrote:
cooolman..you really make me shock...you're very talented man..that policemen really coool...

for the police station, let me think first...dasyat ini orang..hahahah

Thanks bro!
Please take your own sweet time to think about it, i am still new in customizing and totally no idea how to custom made a police station, need your help and advice man! Very Happy

im impressed on your work mr. coolman... good job... Very Happy

eight wrote:
im impressed on your work mr. coolman... good job... Very Happy

Oh, thanks bro. Very Happy

Wow, now customizing figurine also!! cheers

Looks really good, bro!

wow... nice one there bro... anyway where u get the figure??? i've been hunting for a 1-64ish scale figure but didnt find any... but urs are quite in to scale.... did u cut the leg a bit to make it looks in to scale???

@Sinclair - Thanks bro! Razz

@danoneism - I am same as you, looking for this scale for quite some time.10 years back ago still easy to find, but now this day is really rare. At the first stage i thought want to purchase from eBay, but the price is terrible, they are selling RM2.00 for each mini-tiny figurine and the minimum order is 50 pcs. So i decided not to buy from eBay and just try my best to look for other replacement.

After a month of searching ,finally i manage to found it. One of my friend get it for me from Penang.One pack contain 100 pcs of figurine and it's only cost me RM15.90 each pack.I have bought more then 5 packs. Very Happy

Actually i didn't cut them for matching the scale, i only cut their leg and replace with another one, so that they look like standing.

ooo... hehe... i saw some figures at store but its just a bit higher from urs which i think need to re-scaled it to suit with the car... hehe.. but ur figures just fit to scale nicely.. hehe...

...ya and I've been only seeing a lot of the Army figures...and most are out of scale. But I think i remember seeing some playsets from china, but kinda silly to get the playset just for the 3-4 figures in the set...sigh...on with the search Smile

make a mold la... the from 3-4 can make 30-40... haha... before this i made a intercooler mold for my 1/24cars... can copy as many as u want... hehe.. but nvr try to mold figures..

danoneism wrote:
ooo... hehe... i saw some figures at store but its just a bit higher from urs which i think need to re-scaled it to suit with the car... hehe.. but ur figures just fit to scale nicely.. hehe...

I know which type of figures you are mention about, they are slightly bigger and the size of it also not match to 1/64 car models.

danoneism wrote:
make a mold la... the from 3-4 can make 30-40... haha... before this i made a intercooler mold for my 1/24cars... can copy as many as u want... hehe.. but nvr try to mold figures..

Can tumbang me to buy mah!

wah...
goodluck on ur police station bro cooolman~
and creative way to use that minifigs for the policeman Wink
as for building the police station..
maybe u can use box or mouting board to shape the station up...
pardon me if my ideas are illogical bro...
Embarassed

zint3000 wrote:
wah...
goodluck on ur police station bro cooolman~
and creative way to use that minifigs for the policeman Wink
as for building the police station..
maybe u can use box or mouting board to shape the station up...
pardon me if my ideas are illogical bro...
Embarassed

Ha ha ha! you have the same idea with me, i also thinking about using box or mouting board to shape the station out, then later apply putty on it ,at the end just colour it and with other detail item......hrmmm..... i think i can start this project straight away.
Any where how, thank you for your opinion, it's really help me. cheers