Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eight

hot wheels RR wheels for custom for sale...

1k! But those wheels are really nice..Goodyear..

hokuan wrote:
1k! But those wheels are really nice..Goodyear..

may be....1k for that good year license kot???? haaa

the item has ended

who on earth would have bought it

sold already...? ShockedShocked

actually the wheels is very nice... its just that the price is over our budget... convert to RM become like RM3500...

Wow!!! I want to buy it!!! want to use them on my custom projects

Spoiler:

"prototype" RR wheels. meaning these wheels have never debuted on any casting yet. just for testing or promotional use. that's why pricey.

this are vintage RR wheels .. that's why so x-pensive

thanks for pointing out the item discription... i forgot about that... and i dont think it is a prototype... item description can put anything thing... maybe true and maybe not... i dont really believe everything i read in the internet and i think u guys should not believe everything u read in the internet too...

because of vintage... maybe true...

Well i kind of understand why he put such high price. He did indicate that these are from one of mattel staff collection. Could be a factory worker or a designer in mattel. Like history would repeat inself over and over again, factory prototypes and one off cars would feth very high prices. If you have a large complete piece of uncut backing cards it would cost a lot too. Its a niche market.

wah..
super pricey...
if it was purchased...
i wander who is the proud owner...
but hey those turbine real riders looks nice..
Shocked

Actually...frankly, really also quite honestly...those are just saved up donor wheels from this 'guy' he got it off...anyone thinking the same? Wink

As in...even now, when we get to buy em RRs...we can drill em out, put all in a case, separate the axles and such just like the auction, except ours is newer...and that auction lot was from years ago...imagine we keep ours now...LOL WOAH!! We rich liao!! Hahahaha

...surely after this insight of mine...there'll be guys hoarding ALL them RRs kekekekeke... lol!

i was thingking the same thing mr. rayz... it just looks like saved up wheels...