Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rayz-HWC

Inspirational-Kustomising

Hi folks.....created this thread, to include links/sites/posts/threads/forums of any inspirational customisers Customs on here as 'food-for-thought' for all members. As references and gaining knowledge. To be inspired! Smile Enjoy and feel free to include other links/sites where you see fit to include in here....

I'll start with this most-recent done up by a Japanese collector, I saw him posted his WIP over at HotwheelsCollectors.com. For those who haven't registered over there...I advise to do so - as I'll be posting most links from there, which of course will re-direct you to theirs or other relevant sites Smile...without further ado....hope this inspires! Wink

Toyota Corolla GT300 aka AE86 Levin

Here's another very recent FE being done up.....simple, cool...just need them bloody decal sheets *slap forehead* ~doHh~

'BRE' Vega

nice mr rays.. thanks alot for the links..
BTW all Great Great customs la..
Love that ae86.. ShockedShocked
bottom from amazoom i think??

Nothing beats these guys at kustomizing......

Kewo

Orange Rod

Rip

thanks rayz, this ppl are great customizer . A lot of technique and pointers are shown here. Yes, the decals are really killing.. Very Happy

Well we're here to share & learn right guys Wink....so these guys are really creative and inspirational, to get pointers, tips and Soooo many know-hows...

Thorr...i look up to your customs, they are very cool and quite 'a-head' of many of us here including me!!! LOL....Please do show & tell your expertise when you can. I was hoping another fellow member here 'hwcustomizer' could chime in and help us out too Smile....

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Thorr...i look up to your customs

The links I posted are not to my work, but some Japanese kustomizers that I find inspirational.

Yea...i meant those ones you showed us pics of your own customs Smile...and the idea with the threaded wheels on their topic Smile...WTG