Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

News Round Up

News Round Up

Well another busy week here at PSFC so here im gonna round it all up and keep you all updated.

Balls Up Lottery
Yes, there was no winner last week so this week its double prizes, there is still time to enter (you have until Midnight Playfish time on Friday). So get into the Paw Pounds Shop & Balls Up forum now and get your number for a chance to win!

New Daily Quiz & Quiz Night
We're introducing a new Daily Quiz (with thanks to lea75), you can find details in the Competitions & Giveaways forum and we will post a link on the portal page very soon, each month the higest scorer will win some great prizes. Plus our Quiz Nights will return very shortly with some new Quiz Masters and new times! Each Quiz Night will now be themed around 1 subject, and the Monday Quiz will take place at 8pm Playfish time and the Thursday Quiz will take place at 1pm Playfish time (we hope that this means more people can join in!). There will be a different Quiz Master for each quiz too (lea75 will post details very shortly!). So keep checking back!!

Drop Auctions - MEGA DROP MONDAY
Drop Auctions are still going on exclusivly here at PSFC where the price drops until someone shouts buy, we've had some great bargains so far. Plus this Monday we will have MEGA DROP MONDAY where loads of items will go for just 1 GMB...but the question is...which ones? You gotta be in it to win it so join us this Monday! (Plus don't forget if you want to run your own Drop Auctions then get into the Drop Auctions forum now for full details!)

New Moderators!
Yes we have some new moderators here at PSFC, Lea75 and sdfaulk have joined the ForumModerators team and we are very happy to have them here with us helping run the site and keep it exciting and fresh for you guys! Oh and we do have a new 3rd Moderator too...but more about that later!

PSFC's Biggest Competition
Get involved!! Round 1, 2 & 3 are all released and you can enter them all (so if you havent started yet you still can!!) we will release the 4th and final round this Sunday and then you have until the end of June to complete all the rounds, so if you entered rounds 1 and 2 don't give up now, and if you havent entered any yet don't think you can't...GET INTO THE COMPETITIONS & GIVEAWAYS forum now!!

Plus don't forget to keep an eye out for our weekly competitions, we will run 2 competitions everyweek!!

PSFC Toolbar
If you havent got the toolbar yet...im disapointed! lol, We have just updated the toolbar it now contains a brand new "Play Pet Society" button where you can instantly play Pet Society direct from the toolbar (you don't have to go all the way to Facebook anymore or navigate away from PSFC to play!!) The toolbar is 100% free to download and use and contains everything from links to FB, MS, Bebo, PSFC and Playfish, plus PSFC Trading forum ticker to keep you in the know! So download it today (you will see a link above this post!)

The Fan Store
The Fan Store is coming to PSFC, great PSFC goodies plus your very own Custom Pet Society goodies from T-Shirts to Mugs, Clocks to Mousepads! All at fantastic prices and any money raised will go back into PSFC to pay for improvements to the site plus competitions! We also want to hear what you would like to see in the Fan Store so let us know here!

PSFC Site Updates
We have completed a update this week of the site, hopefully this will speed up loading times, also the petsociety.forumotion.com address is now globally used throughout the site! This we hope will also make navigation of the site much more simple for everyone! Also along with these updates, Paw Radio is offair at the moment due to some server problems which are out of our hands, we hope it will be back very soon!

Your Voice!
We want to hear what you want here at PSFC, tell us your thoughts about the site, what needs improving, what you would like to see added or removed, its all about you remember!

Oh and the final 3rd Mod, I would like to welcome Mangoberri to the team! A massive welldone and welcome to the team, hopefully you will get this message and your not lost, remember its petsociety.forumotion.com (bookmark it if you wish so you don't forget!) lol. A massive welcome and hope you enjoy being part of the team!

So hopefully your all upto date with everything here at PSFC, any questions post them here!

Thanks again everyone for all your support!

Guest Guest

YAY MANGO congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Also, Bilbo's blue? O.O

Guest Guest

You can just go and set the Superstar group default for them congratulations

Haha..I will never get lost. I get here from all those emails. I got 80+ emails from yesterday Ink >.< just in that hour.

If I don't stop them, I don't know if someone posted or not >.< That's how I reply so fast.

Guest Guest
Mr Mayor wrote:
ive stopped all my emails.

You mean the notification emails?

Inkllicious wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:

Yup! I'm so used for the quote button there, that I almost pressed edit Ashamed

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
Inkllicious wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:

1111th post..
And NOOO!!! There's an option for disabling those in your profile.
I THRIVE on those emails. I like when my phone vibrates letting me know something happened Laughing

Inkllicious wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Inkllicious wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:

1111th post..
And NOOO!!! There's an option for disabling those in your profile.
I THRIVE on those emails. I like when my phone vibrates letting me know something happened Laughing

I know, it's like engaging sort of...I love receiving emails

lol,

yea some people like getting them, some people dont (and before i used to get messages all the time with people asking how to turn them off).

Have any of you tried the Play Pet Society in the toolbar?

lol,

yea some people like getting them, some people dont (and before i used to get messages all the time with people asking how to turn them off).

Guest Guest
Mr Mayor wrote:
lol,

I use Chrome on XP. I don't have it on This PC.

Mr Mayor wrote:
lol,

Not yet. My dad won't let me download things anymore because the last time I did, I got a virus. Ashamed

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:
lol,

Not yet. My dad won't let me download things anymore because the last time I did, I got a virus. Ashamed

NOD32 Virus scanner?

Inkllicious wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:
lol,

NOD32 Virus scanner?

I use Shaw Secure..maybe I will download it and uninstall before he comes back. :blush2: :

Guest Guest
Steve I'll use it in flock if you want.
BTW, I'm planning throwing 1000 pp's out the window for Username colors for the members of MCL
What colors are really.. left?

Guest Guest
OMG COOOLL IT WORKS
I like the popup thingy it does.

Guest Guest
Mr Mayor wrote:
the popup with the play pet society thing in the toolbar??

i use AVG antivirus, its free and it really good!!!

any colour thats not in use.lol

Yep it works, and it's awesome!!
And is Teal or Perish Red in use? (#CC0000)

teris1994 wrote:
Hello I use Avire Free Version Antivitus...is that enough?

Bumping my question Smile

Guest Guest
Mr Mayor wrote:
teal should be ok

Cool. congratulations
00CC66 okay?

What bout' 990000?

teris1994 wrote:
teris1994 wrote:

I think that should be okay. I think if it works, it's fine..like working properly.

Guest Guest
teris1994 wrote:
teris1994 wrote:

Well considering the toolbar doesn't even contain a virus, Not to mention steve's not the kind of guy, I'm sure you'll be fine Smile

I've got AVG on my pc and never had any problems with it....my Uncle is a pc geek ooops I mean whizz Ashamed who seriously knows what he is talking about and he's the one who told me to use AVG.
I also run adaware once a week for spyware which again is free and really good :friends:

I have used the pet society gizmo on the toolbar and the only thing I can't figure out is how to minimize the page if necessary....is it possible? also, when I do a trade with a new member I like to ask them to check out the toolbar download so they can easily access so many features.

Guest Guest
sdfaulk wrote:
I have used the pet society gizmo on the toolbar and the only thing I can't figure out is how to minimize the page if necessary....is it possible? also, when I do a trade with a new member I like to ask them to check out the toolbar download so they can easily access so many features.

You can't. What I do is i just move it out of my way

yea sadly the play pet society feature cant be made small ... yet ... im still working to see if i can sort that out.

Glad your all using it and liking it however! it is a great feature.

Also ink, glad you pointed that out about theres no viruses in the toolbar lol, theres everyone talking about what virus scanner they got. I can confirm ive checked it for viruses etc..and it is independantly checked too to ensure its 100% safe!