Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joshuadecruz

Joshua Decruz's Hot Wheels Collection

chee keng hong wrote:
love the towing truck!! Look cute!

Thanks bro.. Love it too.. Thnk i shud put up a pic of it towing some car too.. Hehe..

smadli07 wrote:
wow... superb collection... cheers

Thanks man Smile

mushr00m wrote:
Very nice collection you have there bro.. but try taking pics in a brighter area.. or get more lights in.. Smile

Yea.. Thanks for the suggestion.. I took the pictures using a black background cuz i tote it'll look like the cars are on a road or sth.. But, now when i see it, it really makes the picturees look dark and takes away the details from the car

I must say you have great collection there. It's really exciting upon seeing each and every one of the casting. Thanks for sharing.

Speeddemonz wrote:
I must say you have great collection there. It's really exciting upon seeing each and every one of the casting. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man.. Glad to see my cars being appreciated by others Cool

I forgot to put this cars up cuz kept it in another place... Hehe..

'65 Mustang Fastback

My Ford Bronco...

Canyon Carver

'41 Willys

Roll Cage

Arachnorod

Dodge XP-07

Honda Racer

'69 Chevelle SS

'65 Chevy Impala

08' Ford Focus

Awesome collection there my homie joshua! Btw do share with playaz here themes you're personally more into it (muscle, concept cars or what cause me see you got a bit of everything). I'm sure members here would try to help add even more goodies in your collection, even better if they have cars in mind to offer ya. Very Happy

undercoverbrother wrote:
Awesome collection there my homie joshua! Btw do share with playaz here themes you're personally more into it (muscle, concept cars or what cause me see you got a bit of everything). I'm sure members here would try to help add even more goodies in your collection, even better if they have cars in mind to offer ya. Very Happy

Thanks for the welcome homeboy Smile
I am interested into a lil bit of everything.. But, yea.. I will share wif u guys...