Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

Surfin' School Bus

This year's one is quite similar to that of its FE (2001) but nicer. I grabbed one yesterday and the first one. I like the colours, tampo, surf boards, and the exposed engine at the back. The interior is not empty and surprised to find two rows of seats but I could not see clearly the steering wheel and dashboard. Windows are tinted dark to match the black interior.

Wonder any real bus close to this bus. Appreciate your feedback if you have any info. Definitely it looks realistic.

They are in the market now, grab them before they are gone.

i have this one, the redline red color and the brown one..... Very Happy its very cute too me..hehe

Today I bought 2 of it and this casting is nice!

Regards,

HWBET wrote:
Today I bought 2 of it and this casting is nice!

Regards,

Now and then you can admire the two buses!

surfin school bus is 1 of my fav casting... only got few in my collection... hope to get more in the future... bought the new yellow color one yesterday... Smile

here is an old photo of my small surfin school bus collection (new yellow color not yet put in the group photo)...

Hi eight

Thanks for sharing a pic of your collection.

FE 2001

Hi Loaded92,

Thanks for sharing. To me, this year's one is the nicest.

eight wrote:
surfin school bus is 1 of my fav casting... only got few in my collection... hope to get more in the future... bought the new yellow color one yesterday... Smile

here is an old photo of my small surfin school bus collection (new yellow color not yet put in the group photo)...

hi bro...do u want to trade any extra school bus that i still dont have with my collection? i only have those 4 busses in the pic n still searching to complete my collection Very Happy