Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sab3lt

First Post on Hauling

Hi everyone.....just to share

This was hauled last Friday in Parkson.......Bought 7 HW and best of all found 1 TH on the pegs and 1 Civic error card....and the best thing is the cashier went to a box and took out 5 FOC cars when paying at the counter....tot it is supposed to be 2+1foc??? Very Happy ....Din ask much so just pay and went off......

Takara Tomy/Tomica is with 20% discount....

first row vertically is FOC....

dsc04819.jpg

dsc04822.jpg

p/s : bro rimbun .....i still wan that civic tht you offered......

mebe d cashier assumed tomica is part of d offer and dats why pass u all-in d 5 FOC cars.. my 5¢ le.. rezeki awakle tuh.. congrats bro n well done on finding t-hunt.. i wish i could find mustang funny car le.. sunny

Thanks Bro Protonticon and Atomkinder.....though i have been a member of the forum for quite sometime now...but have not been active....on postings or gatherings....hope to meet you guys someday.....cheers.....

This looks nothing like a "first post on hauling" at all man.
Looks more like a season hauler!!
Since you r on yr lucky streak....suggest you go more hunting!! lol!
Seriously!!
And dont forget to post ya.

hahahhaha...thanks limsy.....have been hauling for quite sometime already just that not a season (poster)......will post more often.... Very Happy

awesome haulling bro!! btw, which parkson u manage to grab all these nice nice stuff , still got anything left?

fuhhh......Nissan Hakosuka as free gift.....? Double whammy for you........ clapclap

Good haul, bro... clapclap

So do you still need a second civic? For loose that is. grin

Yes bro Rimbun,still looking for a second civic and the Subaru,will contact u soon. Very Happy