Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vandenan

Cast that you have missed to pick up off the pegs

Hi all,

Last night when I went out for a teh tarik With Zedd & Crackerjack we talked about the casts that I missed to collect so far and today I think about making a new post about it. So for a start here are the casts that I have seen just in front of my eyes and regret not buying it on the spot. Do share yours too.

1st Miss - Outsider

2nd Miss - Batmobile 1966

3rd Miss - Ecto1 (not from the pegs but missed to buy it for Rm15 at Amcorp)

Well, the 2nd missed can be replace by the new card, plus the new card is more pretty

huileng wrote:
Well, the 2nd missed can be replace by the new card, plus the new card is more pretty

Is it? still can get on the pegs ah? How baout you HL, have missed anything?

vandenan wrote:
huileng wrote:

Is it? still can get on the pegs ah? How baout you HL, have missed anything?

since im a new collector.. so not sure wat I missed .. haha. lazy to track back. If found then I will pick it up.. I almost complete my batmobille collection. waiting for the bat

huileng wrote:

since im a new collector.. so not sure wat I missed .. haha. lazy to track back. If found then I will pick it up.. I almost complete my batmobille collection. waiting for the bat

wow..do u got the old 80's batmobile as well..?

vandenan wrote:
huileng wrote:

wow..do u got the old 80's batmobile as well..?

picture?