Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

BMW 2002 ?

This BMW 2002 doesn't look like one from 2002. Could it be a mistake? It is more like one from the '70s.

hehehe.. I'm not sure the number what does 2002 actually means. Definitely not years since 2002 series were made from early 60's & discontinued at late 70's, replaced by 3 Series if not mistaken. There are other model like BMW 1500, 1600, 1800. 2002 is 1 of the famous series.

The '2002' is a reference to the engine displacement and number of doors on the model - the car had a 2.0L engine in it, producing 1990 cc (rounded up to 2000), and features 2 doors - thus 2002.

Thanks to mortfish and Stulio for your responses and now we know. By the way, there is also a dark blue version. This car looks quite similar to the Datsun 510. A nice Continental classic sports car and my favourite.

The 2013 version has simple tampo with just two lines by the sides, Mattel could have painted the lights and grill as a bonus to us.

hai everyone

im the new collector for the HW, i would like to know where the place i can find this HW cars

tq

sharilazwar wrote:
hai everyone

im the new collector for the HW, i would like to know where the place i can find this HW cars

tq

Hi & Welcome! :-)

Your question, you're referring to this specific BMW 2002 car is it? It can be found in all the usual store supposedly, just that it may or may not be there.. :-) On the other hand, you can try the flea market @ amcorp mall, or anyone here who may have extras to sell/trade. cheers~

mortfish wrote:
sharilazwar wrote:
hai everyone

tq

Hi & Welcome! :-)

Your question, you're referring to this specific BMW 2002 car is it? It can be found in all the usual store supposedly, just that it may or may not be there.. :-) On the other hand, you can try the flea market @ amcorp mall, or anyone here who may have extras to sell/trade. cheers~

Thanks mortfish...i already found the bmw 2002 yesterday:)