Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fablokejw

Loke worst experience on 29/5 with a same guy.

Sorry guys,can I post a bad experience here? Coz is not related abt HW

Today 29/5 at 11+ at giant tampines, I was waiting patiently n quietly for the newer batch of HW stocks,than suddenly, the same guy appear few months I posted earlier but I do not want to mention his name. He came n lecture me
Dono what his problem is.... Than i wait awile than he blame me everything for the stocks for not coming in. I never even mention or say anything at all lo than he force me to call my parents for dono whatever reason... Than I say I never do anything than he pull me behind and try to assault me and I kept saying I did not do anything wrong than I go off and i feel uncomfortable abt this worst experience abt him for the 2nd time. I swear I don wan to c his ***** face anymore already infront of me. I cannot even let go this experience for the whole day.

Seriously, after some unsavoury incident i found out toys are for play and not collecting. Being a kid, you should open it up roll it and let the days go by and hope u make a story out of the toy to carry it to your future. This waiting for shop to open and wait to open up boxes of toys and being the first in line is all being the modern adult. TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE DOING IT. If you can't deal with this black part of adult hood, then stop buying HW. The scene have changed from being collector friendly to hostile environment. There are people who pass judgement on first call. There are people who are in to make money. There are people who thick faced. And there are people who make politics a part of toys. Believe me, there is these people exists here in HWC and outside HWC. Smiley faces in front, demon at the back. And their cronies, supporters, passerbys and such.

So in the end, u deal with it. So see them and bounce off. Don't bother. Let them rot. They eventually will and hope they pray to god to remove their wrong doings. Make sure u throw away these things that cause problems. Eventually they are not worth fighting for.

Bro matrix , what u share is real life situations. I must agree most of the points u share.

In sg, HWC is pretty ok. Only a very very small percentage of MFC or GN arounds.