Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New clothes found in stadium 27/8/09

Guest Guest

New clothes found in stadium 27/8/09

NEW PICTURE pet asking for feature food!! :affraid:

yes it is kind wierd :affraid: :lol!:

So this is what we can expect clothes wise in the shop this Sunday guys! We hope to bring you the updates with the rest of this Sundays items very soon.

Thanks to pitrih for the pictures

Guest Guest
yeah there are awesomeeee

Guest Guest
new picture added!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
another picture added!!!!

That wee blue top is quite sweet too, very Summery Smile

That cheese hat is the one from RC I think?

Guest Guest
Kedra wrote:
That cheese hat is the one from RC I think?

hahaha maybe!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i love the flower hat!!

love the flower hat too! :-) Feel this week has gone by so fast. Was saving coins to buy the princess swing...so haven't bought much else from this week's items!

Yeah I saw teh cheese hat in RC. Looks like a fireman's outfit! *kicks self for not buying the firemans hat* I bought the pirate one insread LOL.

Guest Guest
lianye wrote:
Yeah I saw teh cheese hat in RC. Looks like a fireman's outfit! *kicks self for not buying the firemans hat* I bought the pirate one insread LOL.

lol i bought the, both of them!

GG wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
i love the flower hat!!

love the flower hat too! :-) Feel this week has gone by so fast. Was saving coins to buy the princess swing...so haven't bought much else from this week's items!

Dont worry hun im sure u will get it Smile i cant believe my luck getting 3 Princess Picnic mats im well chuffed, its made my day congratulations

3 Princess Mats -- wow!!

I hope I have the same luck tonight. I've had such a rough day. It would make it all better. =D

lunadaisy wrote:
3 Princess Mats -- wow!!

I hope I have the same luck tonight. I've had such a rough day. It would make it all better. =D

im sure u will hun Smile dont give up! i am selling one of the mats in my shop Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
GG wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
i love the flower hat!!

Dont worry hun im sure u will get it Smile i cant believe my luck getting 3 Princess Picnic mats im well chuffed, its made my day congratulations

3 princess mats!!!! i have opened 8 already and found rubbish. But I did get a royal chandelier....which i promptly sold again to buy more gmb congratulations

i did the same, even sold some of my 999 items, but ive stopped now lol might trade some things for the other items later in the week when the prices drop

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i did the same, even sold some of my 999 items, but ive stopped now lol might trade some things for the other items later in the week when the prices drop

yep i think that makes sense.

GG wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

yep i think that makes sense.

well ive seen Jellyfish babys going for around 10-15 GMB in a few days that will drop to around 7-10 GMB

hey i just got a musketeer's hat from a bmb....never seen it before

GG wrote:

its nice isnt it Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
GG wrote:

its nice isnt it Smile

yep it is.....and worth more than the box too congratulations

GG wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
GG wrote:

its nice isnt it Smile

yep it is.....and worth more than the box too congratulations

its great making a profit Smile

lianye wrote:

If I'm not mistaken the jacket and hat are the Royal Canadian Mounted Police uniform. (I'm in Canada) The banana pants and boots aren't there though. That would have been nice Smile

wow! that's really cool!

Also the "cheese hat" is a hat made of foam shaped like a large wedge of cheese and worn by fans of the NFL (National Football League) Green Bay Packers. The fans are called Cheeseheads!

LOL...cheese hat...hmm..looks like something from RC...wonder what else we'll get from there? maybe we can also "fix up" the outside of our PS houses...lol

Platinvm wrote:
LOL...cheese hat...hmm..looks like something from RC...wonder what else we'll get from there? maybe we can also "fix up" the outside of our PS houses...lol

ohhh that would be really nice! Smile

Hmmm...or maybe how people are asking for jobs in PS...they'll have something like on RC...where when you're not at your pets house, you can pick up trash and get coins for it...or maybe they'll leave random "trash" outside in PS City...then everyone can pick up trash to get coins...lol

Platinvm wrote:
Hmmm...or maybe how people are asking for jobs in PS...they'll have something like on RC...where when you're not at your pets house, you can pick up trash and get coins for it...or maybe they'll leave random "trash" outside in PS City...then everyone can pick up trash to get coins...lol

hahahaha....like after they eating apples the pets can leave the cores outside! Or bones! :lol!:

GG wrote:

hahahaha....like after they eating apples the pets can leave the cores outside! Or bones! :lol!:

Yup...that would be great eh? hehe

Guest Guest
STICKY!!!!! congratulations

Guest Guest
Shezza wrote:
Also the "cheese hat" is a hat made of foam shaped like a large wedge of cheese and worn by fans of the NFL (National Football League) Green Bay Packers. The fans are called Cheeseheads!

wow didnt know that!!thanks! congratulations

wow! that's really cool! Smile

I have a question... how is it that the new items are spotted in the stadium? When I go to the stadium, the only pets in there are friends' pets, and they - like me - don't have access to any new items yet. So who are these pets who are sporting new duds, and who is spotting them... and how? Does someone have a fake account with no friends and these guys come up randomly?

I don't think they're fake accounts, my daughter's are young but love to play PS. So of course they only have a couple of friends, myself, hubby, auntie and each other. I'm sure there must be others Smile So because they don't have enough friends to fill the stadium, playfish uses generic ones and that's where the pictures come from. At least that's what I have heard Smile Hope that helps!

Shezza wrote:
I don't think they're fake accounts, my daughter's are young but love to play PS. So of course they only have a couple of friends, myself, hubby, auntie and each other. I'm sure there must be others Smile So because they don't have enough friends to fill the stadium, playfish uses generic ones and that's where the pictures come from. At least that's what I have heard Smile Hope that helps!

I suppose that makes sense, if you only have a couple friends... but noticing that the pictures aren't of pets in the stands because you can see their whole body. So they are pets who are racing. Though only a couple months ago, I've already forgotten how many pets it took before the random unknown pets went away...

Maybe I'll log on my daughter's acccount, she only has a couple friends—and see if she has random pets in there!

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Shezza wrote:

I suppose that makes sense, if you only have a couple friends... but noticing that the pictures aren't of pets in the stands because you can see their whole body. So they are pets who are racing. Though only a couple months ago, I've already forgotten how many pets it took before the random unknown pets went away...

Maybe I'll log on my daughter's acccount, she only has a couple friends—and see if she has random pets in there!

Let me know if you see them Smile

Shezza wrote:
MaMaShiShi wrote:
Shezza wrote:

I tried my daughter's account—she has 7 friends. No random pets or new items to be seen...

Let me know if you see them Smile

Shezza wrote:
lianye wrote:

If I'm not mistaken the jacket and hat are the Royal Canadian Mounted Police uniform. (I'm in Canada) The banana pants and boots aren't there though. That would have been nice Smile

Yeah!! They did have the banana pants and the boots! Woo Hoo!!!! I'm in my uniform now walking around struttin my stuff! Just call me a proud Canadian Smile