Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AZcookfan

first children, then pets, now computers...

Last night I was adding a photo viewer to my myspace page and had shown much restraint and only added one picture of DC. Feeling that one pic would not be too offensive, I called my hubby over to see what I had done. So, first up is one of him and my daughter, then the DC pic...he glances over at me smiles and calls me a nerd (I smile inside knowing I am a wordNERD), then another pic, then DC again, one more pic, then DC AGAIN, a different pic, then DC AGAIN. He says, "GEEZ!" and I reply, its random, I didn't do it! and he says..."even THE COMPUTER is stuck on this guy"!

yep, even my computer has been cookified!

haha.
We should have decals on our computer - my computer has been cookified! Very Happy

Guest Guest
Smart computer.

Hahaha. Well I did a similar thing on my ipod. I put on a slideshow of all the pictures on my ipod. The first about 10 were David (:
I was thrilled to say the least!

ohh good idea! david slideshow on your ipod!

**scurries off to make slideshow**

I have the same issue on my Ipod...when ever I put my songs to shuffle it seems that almost everysong is a DC song (maybe cuz the majority of my songs ARE DC/Axium songs now lol)

I have the same issue on my Ipod...when ever I put my songs to shuffle it seems that almost everysong is a DC song (maybe cuz the majority of my songs ARE DC/Axium songs now lol)

Oh, just maybe... But dont worry! Our ipods just contracted a minor case of OCDCD!

paulafee wrote:
Smart computer.

Agree. Smile

My computer's been cookiefied too Very Happy

From the wallpaper, to the keyboard, to the screensavers (all DC's pics), to the songs (all are of David's). Thud_oldThe Wave

And I love it! Awww LoveBlow Kisses

can I add this other one. I am going to audition for "La Academia" which is like American Idol/Big Brother. ANYWHO, here's the story of how even computer progams, HTML loves our Cook.

I was able to create a profile for people to vote for me yesterday (link below) for La Academia which allowed me to upload pictures, I uploaded away. Well it automatically put the one of me and David as my main picture. A friend emailed me and said "you should change your main picture to just you b/c a lot of people don't know who David is and their asking if my friend is the guy or the girl"....

Anywho, I looked for the option to change my main picture and there isn't one! Even if I wanted to, I can't change the picture! - the site pretty much sucks...but I have to say, its pretty smart in choosing my picture with David as my main picture!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.