Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
medka

European David Cook Fans United MYSPACE

dc4pt, join is in our European David Cook Fans United thread cheers

I have just one word for everyone else: ADD!!!! WooHoo!!

@medka wrote:

I'll just re-post this picture, I think you can't say no to David ... Very Happy

BUMP! ing this up, in a LONG time Smile just if there are some new fans that haven't added us yet.

Wow Satu, good job finding this thread and bumping it, I had totally forgotten about it!

yay i joined up ages ago, i would love dc to come to england. it's only a pretty small country so whichever part he went to (i assume london) i could get there.
archie is planning some phillipines and european promotion and suddenly dc has been doing some phillipines stuff so you never know

Oooh, I didn't know that Archie was doing some European promotion, that's a good sign!

I am pretty sure that, when David comes to Europe, London will be the first place he will perform in. But if he wants to go somewhere else *cough*Dublin*cough* ; I won't mind. No, but seriously, I would love to see him in London, I LOVE this city. And then Dublin...Ok ok, I'll stop! Laughing

I cannot wait for the time when David will tour Europe and we will be able to see him in several countries. It's so much easier and cheaper to travel around there than in North America.

@btvs wrote:
yay i joined up ages ago, i would love dc to come to england. it's only a pretty small country so whichever part he went to (i assume london) i could get there.
archie is planning some phillipines and european promotion and suddenly dc has been doing some phillipines stuff so you never know

Jeez! I could'nt wait for long! Dave, please visit the Philippines! Please!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.