Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
riesey

The RUIN MY WISH game thread

the guitar strings will snap and the paint is made from pure lead and mercury...so it'll kill you =P

I wish for a chrome mobile.

Sad awww..! LOL..!

hmmm! mobile..@@ vibration ..radiation..! hmmm use it too much can make u go deaf easily!! and definitely...its dangerous..! haha lot of ppl always say mobile phone will cause cancer@@ *duno true not* but haha..mobile..got explosion happen everywhr..!

i wish for a toilet roll~!! LOL!!

the toilet roll is actually sand paper.... OUCHIES

I wish for a plain shelf

But you keep your ultra rare jack o lantern set on it and the shelf collapses, smushing the pumpkins as well

I wish for a Cyclops couch

Cyclops couch r u crazy man..the eye is Darth Vader it was the only thing that didn't get burned by the lava. and he cries all night for his queen.

what i really really want is a Rudolf

It wouldn't be that great when it starts kicking you

I wish for a Stainless Steel Toilet

hmm i think stainless steel toilet, when u use it...LOL *sit on it* its cold!! LOL..it will freeze u man! u wun wana use it! trust me...! heated ones are better LOL

i wish for a princess telephone!

Pink = poison, so the phone will poison your ear...don't want that now do you? =P

I wish for a white jacuzzi =)

since when pink is poision!! i tot black is !! LOL

dun even think of white jacuzzi...! u stay inside....u will die..! the water inside in will kill u...LOL...tis time its 100% sure its poisonous...! Smile

i wish for a coffee maker!

glow88 wrote:
since when pink is poision!! i tot black is !! LOL

dun even think of white jacuzzi...! u stay inside....u will die..! the water inside in will kill u...LOL...tis time its 100% sure its poisonous...! Smile

i wish for a coffee maker!

But the coffee maker is old and by the time the coffee brews you are late.

I wish for a mummy doll

mummy doll will come alive and haunt u at midnite..!
scary......!

i wish for a perfume bottle!

the liquid contained in the perfume bottle isn't a perfume actually. it is a water taken from the sacred island far in the east.. and it smells good only for an hour!! then the smell will become very-very bad and it will never gone!! and you will be disoriented forever...

i wish for.. butterfly chimes!!

But these butterflies undergo reverse metamorphosis, they start as butterflies and grow into ugly caterpillars!

I wish for an Easter egg!

the Easter eggs are alien eggs that hatch face huggers..need i say more

i wish i had a piano

......and the piano comes with a free sinister ghost

I wish for Elf Mittens

Elf mittens turn into "The Claw" when you wear them and develop a mind of their own. They will make you do hideous things and you will wind up getting arrested

I wish for a Turkey Doll

the turkey dolls brother was eaten by you, he wants revenge!!

i would like a pink mobile

The pink mobile is really just cotton candy in disguise and will get all stuck in your hair and you will end up shaving your head to get rid of it!!

I wish for a Piggy Doll!

The old clock is too old, it doesnt have a beautiful chime anymore so it just lets out this bang when its strikes the hour

i wish for a BUNNY DOLL Smile

Ummm, the thing about bunnies is—cute as they are—they multiply. And rather quickly. So rather than just getting one bunny doll, you are setting yourself up for an entire colony of forever multiplying rabbits... and they will ask you for carrots, all the time, and you will spend all your hard earned coins buying carrots to feed your kingdom of hares, who after being fed only carrots, and sparingly at that, since you are always running out of coins, they've become rather aggressive creatures, and very unhappy. You end up having to pay the humane society to take them away so you can once again live peacefully, but forever in debt to the mayor, who confiscated your house and everything in it. You now live under one of the pink trees, drink from the fountain and try to bum food from pets in the cafe.

I wish for a rocket lava lamp.

The rocket lava lamp will erupt like a volcano when you switch it on and fill your house with red hot lava....then it will take off to a distant planet!

I wish for the pink lips

The pink lips will be the most comfortable couch you have ever owned, but will need constant care with the luxuriously extravagant Precious Pink Lip Balm, not available in stores, through Mary Kay or any other cosmetic outlet on this planet. You will discover the only rare source of Precious Pink Lip Balm to be in a distant galaxy only accessible via Rocket Lava Lamp... which as we now know "will erupt like a volcano when you switch it on and fill your house with red hot lava". So sorry.

I wish for a princess picnic blanket.

The princess picnic blanket is just a marketing ploy to make you spend your hard earned coins...it's just a plain rug painted pink...so a total waste of your money (and it falls apart as soon as you sit on it)...

I wish for a MILLION chocolate bunnies...and if they melt, perfect, then I can lick up all the chocolate...hehe

A MILLION chocolate bunnies, melted or not, you will have no self-control whatsoever and you will eat the chocolate bunnies not one by one, but by the handful (or slurpful)... and you will have a tummy ache for an entire year, and throughout that time there will be a song constantly running through your head 'the bunny, the bunny, oooh I ate the bunny' by Veggie Tales, a perfectly likeable song, but not constantly for a year! (I don't want some pickles, I don't want some honey, I just want a plate and a fork and a bunny...)

I wish for panda slippers.

Once you wear the panda slippers you will nver be able to take them off and they will start growing and growing until your entire body is covered in a panda suit which you will have to wear for the rest of your life :-)

I wish for a princess bed

the princess bed..im sorry to bad for you all sold out, there were only a few made for the well.. how can i say this nicely...umm the princesses and ur not 1 of them. besides some were defective wasn't enough peas to go around to put under the mattress.

i wish for a OMG painting

the OMG painting is a total rip-off of the famous painting by "what's his name" (can't think of it right now...lol)...so if you're found in posession of it you'll be charged with posession of forged items an thrown in jail for 30yrs. =P

I wish for a chocolate egg surprise

and surprised you will be, when you discover that it's not chocolate, and it's not an egg... but really a candy-coated rodent or fowl, depending on which surprise pops out... i'd be on the lookout for symptoms of parvovirus or avian influenza, as that candy coating likely had some animal droppings on it...

I wish for the daffodil dress

daffodil dress maybe a pretty yellow but it turns ur face reali blue. :affraid:

i wish for a jester doll

jester doll cute on the outside, ugly on the inside. made from worms and beetles just ready to explode all over ur nice white carpet yuk, and the smell ewwwww.

hmm red ninja suite would be nice

Except the red ninja suit is no ordinary suit. It turns you into the devil and you slowly go insane

I wish for a seedling doll

Kedra wrote:
Except the red ninja suit is no ordinary suit. It turns you into the devil and you slowly go insane

congratulations that might not be that bad lol

oh it's cut that doll but once u give it water!!! worse then gremlins.

i want the telescope

but the telescope is really a teleporter in disguise. Once you look through it you will get teleported into distant remote space and never come back.

I wish for a jungle bed

The jungle bed is what it is...a jungle...you'll get lost in the vines and then something will come out and swallow you whole....

I wish for a baby seal...hehe...I heard they make great coats...lol (j/k)

Baby Seals are not what they seem. At night when you are asleep they come "Pet clubbing" and will club your pet to death!!!

I wish for a Bird table

(ps I lol'd at the Seedling Doll growing into a gremlin)

xx

Bird house?
Messy messy messy... scattered seeds everywhere, and bird droppings everywhere you step. Yuk!

I wish for a cuckoo clock

cuckoo clock!!!! that's exactly what it was intended for every hour on the hour its sounds slowly makes you cuckoo!!

i wish for a washing machine

the washing machine is not energy efficient nor eco friendly - it has three cycles, hot, hotter, and hottest. everything you put in it shrinks and the warranty is only good for a week. everything that goes in white, comes out pink.

i wish for boxing gloves.

once you put on the boxing gloves, you will automatically start boxing yourself till you are knocked out cold! LOL

I wish for the dolphin doll

The dolphin is really an alien in disguise and will turn your brain into mush and push it out through your nostrils like the Ancient Egyptians used to do. Therefore zombiefying you for all of eternity!

I wish for a Pet Society that actually loads!

OMG,being evel...I am really good at this!!!<3
It actually loads,the problem is only yours because you are banned for insulting the other players...congratulations
I wish for a black hat for my pet...

A black hat will make you look emo and you will wind up slitting your wrists in desperation!

I wish for a jungle bed...

the jungle bed is infested with termites and other creepy crawlies. you won't get much sleep.

i wish for a lamp post

the lamp post will get too hot and burn your whole hse dwn (*opps )

i wish for a seedling doll

seedling doll again...don't, I repeat DON'T give it water!!! Remember the Gremlins movies.....worse then this!!!!!

Kedra wrote:

:O Is THAT what happened to Samael? *has new blackmail material now*

MaMaShiShi wrote:
the washing machine is not energy efficient nor eco friendly - it has three cycles, hot, hotter, and hottest. everything you put in it shrinks and the warranty is only good for a week. everything that goes in white, comes out pink.

i wish for boxing gloves.

XDDDDDDDDD This one really made me crack up. My Bf accidentally dyed my white pharmacy lab coats pink when he washed them with my red velour blanket. ♥️

stankbot wrote:
opps forgot that part lol...i wish for a red hot juke!

See the problem with the Red Hot Jukes is that....they're exactly that.....Red Hot....you can't touch them to turn them on or off or switch tracks without incurring 3rd degree burns. That's a trip to the ER I wouldn't want to make. ;D♥️

I wish for..... A Royal Gold Chandelier. >:} C'mon.....hit me with a GOOD one guys...I need a laugh. I don't wanna see anything lame. ♥️

not the chandelier!! i heard from a friend that her cousins, brother-in-law's great aunt marriage started to fall apart after they bought it. she feed him pate made of his dog and then they she was killed by the chandelier. that chandelier is know as the war of the roses...but don't worry nothing will happen to you, i hope congratulations

i wish for a pink Xmas tree