Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kianpeag

Guys? need help here. Protect David! Youtube-related.

So I was watching this vid:

and someone posted a very rude comment:

Quote :
Di naman sikat sina Archuleta at Cook sa Amerika noh. Ba't kaya daming humahanga sa kanila sa Pinas?

translation: Cook and Archuleta aren't even popular in America. How come they have a lot of fans in the Philippines?

and I replied:

Quote :
Pano mo nalaman, taga-America ka ba?
Sobrang sikat kaya sila dun, sold-out halos lahat ng concert. Get your facts straight

translation: How did you know? Are you from America? They are so famous there, almost all concerts are sold-out. Get your facts straight

Then he/she replied:

Quote :
Anong konsert? Yong mga naunang Amerikan aydol inaamag mga palabas nila yan pa kayang dalawang bading na yan. Pwe!

translation: What concert? The first American Idols' shows were already molding, how much more for that two gAys (gay as in people who like men)

So, should I reply to protect our beloved Cookie or should I shut up?

I guess the best thing to do is just ignore them because there's no point in fueling the ignorance. I have trouble not fighting back a lot of times, but don't let this person upset you. Obviously they're ignorant because they don't know the amazingness of the true dynamic duo, David and David!

^Haha, true. Thanks for the advice. I was really tempted to reply, but I held on so I wouldn't start any war or something...... with that Hater...

There's a saying on the internet.... don't feed the troll. Wink

If people want to waste their time and energy being negative, that's up to them. It will only increase their stress hormones and give them a greater chance of having a heart attack. Very Happy

I've never been able to understand why some people seem to go out of their way to post negative things on the Internet about celebrities, or anyone for that matter. If you don't like someone why watch their videos? Makes no sense to me. I can find MUCH better things to do with my time.

Hey , Kim! *waves* Someone I knew from the concert day itself told me about the "negative comment" particularly about our David and I've seen that too.All I can say is that David can't pleased everybody especially here in our country wherein it is soooo hard to pleased Filipino fans.But I'm not saying this to all coz we all know for a fact that David is so loved here. I had a closed encounter with the band, taking pictures with them as you guys saw the pics that I've posted and they're all great! Those nonbelievers can kissed they're ass off! As for that ill-mannered person on youtube, just ignore it and make them watch the AI7 and the concert here, and they will soon realized how popular David is.maybe they lived on the other side of the planet that's why they don't know what they're talking too.

keep3154.jpg

My opinion is No. What will it accomplish? You'll be giving this person exactly what he wants. He just wants to stir the pot and get the fans wound up. This person clearly has no clue what they are talking about and you won't be able to have an intelligant conversation with the anyway. I honestly think David is ok without us having to defend him everytime someone has something negetive to say or we don't agree with there opinion. The best thing we can do is what we have been doing. Spreading positive stories, buying cd's, going to shows, and supporting him and his charities. Thats the best way to turn a positive into a negetive and show the world what we already know. David has the best fans in the world! Thats all now Smile

Just ignore them... Fact: It's a sold out concert. More than 40,000 seats were filled. 150,000 people went to the venue. My mother for the first time since I became interested going to numerous concerts called me and asked me what happened. Apparently, a week before the concert they've been asking for tickets but they can't find one.

Fact: We've went to the venue like 3pm, the show will start 8 and there's a heavy traffic.

@Vangie wrote:
Hey , Kim! *waves* Someone I knew from the concert day itself told me about the "negative comment" particularly about our David and I've seen that too.All I can say is that David can't pleased everybody especially here in our country wherein it is soooo hard to pleased Filipino fans.But I'm not saying this to all coz we all know for a fact that David is so loved here. I had a closed encounter with the band, taking pictures with them as you guys saw the pics that I've posted and they're all great! Those nonbelievers can kissed they're ass off! As for that ill-mannered person on youtube, just ignore it and make them watch the AI7 and the concert here, and they will soon realized how popular David is.maybe they lived on the other side of the planet that's why they don't know what they're talking too.

keep3154.jpg

Hi! *waves back* Yeah, they live under a rock. Haha. Smile

Just ignore them... Fact: It's a sold out concert. More than 40,000 seats were filled. 150,000 people went to the venue. My mother for the first time since I became interested going to numerous concerts called me and asked me what happened. Apparently, a week before the concert they've been asking for tickets but they can't find one.

Fact: We've went to the venue like 3pm, the show will start 8 and there's a heavy traffic.

cheers SOLD OUT!
I heard in the meet and greet that David would come back... Haha.
David: Do you want me to come back?
Fans: *scream*
David: *pretends to count the people who screamed by pointing them* Okay, I will come back

I trust David. We are ALL Innocent

when people would mess with the guys when they were in Axium we would always stand up for the, like at battle of the bands and stuff...there were SO many times we literally almost got our asses kicked. he always told us to turn the other cheek....so we tried and most of the time did. there will ALWAYS be haters no matter what, it's the downside of the business.