Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThisIsSparta

Is This Possible?

is it possible to receive a dream from God and NEVER discover its meaning...you'd go to your grave without EVER knowing its meaning?

In my opinion, it's up to the dreamer. I liken it to the Word of God. There are parables written in the gospels that are there for our benefit, but if we don't seek God for the meaning and how it relates to our lives, then it is what it is.

I think many dreams are like parables...they are full of symbols that God wants us to seek HIM for. There is one thing that I've learned here on these boards. When I first came here someone stated that if God is the one that gives us the dreams, He is looking for us to seek HIM for the answer.

So I said all of that to say this...if you don't know the meaning of your dreams...it's on you. God would NEVER speak and not give the interperation...I think we go wrong when we seek everything and everybody and not Him. If you are seeking him and do not have the interpretation, then be patient and the answer will come in due season. flower