Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
realiTVlover

***BIG ANNOUNCEMENT*** We are going to USTREAM the BG shows

Our channel is wordnerdhome: http://tinyurl.com/WNHustream

We are VERY excited to bring everyone this new service.. especially since David has said many times that he loves fans sharing the sights and sounds of the DC&TA concert experience with other fans. If you're not sure about ustream, the recording of his concert in the soccer stadium in Utah (not by us) is still up on the site for you to check out what it's is like: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7557451 . (We will be much closer to the stage.) His & Neal & Andy's friends have joined in ustream chats of MWK shows if you were worried they might have something against ustream.

Ustream means AUDIO AND VIDEO streaming live. That's right - you can watch DC&TA while you're listening to them, and ustream sound is generally much better than cellcast sound. And while the video is generally not so great, at least it's watching our boys up there on the stage. And the shows will be recorded to watch back later. We will embed the ustream in the OP of the show thread, and then after the show is over change it to the recording. Ustream has a chat room as well which we'll always enable because chatting with each other during the show is essential. You will want to sign up with ustream beforehand to join in the chat room.

If it works out well, we will also organize to ustream as many shows as possible for the next tour. When it gets close to tour, we will solicit the help of concertgoers with iphones or other ustream-able phones. We have a big fan network on our site, and when the tour comes around we hope we'll bring EVERY show to you all.

Commence Excited2 ... NOW! Very Happy

Guest Guest
You might want to go to ustream and create an account. You can watch/listen to the show without one but you won't be able to chat. It's easy and free just go here http://www.ustream.tv/

We will post a link to the show room when it gets closer. IMO the sound quality is often better on ustream than blog tv. But please keep in mind that the video is typically not great quality. It's fun to watch and see if you can pick out the people on stage. I just don't want anyone thinking this is going to be a crystal clear video lol.

OH MY GOD are you Kidding me this is Fantastic News espcially for me . I CAN"T WAIT THANK THANK THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS . Joy danceJoy danceJoy dance

I just tried it out its Cool. A bit of some static but I can Deal with that with no problem .

I have to work Saturday and im not sure about SUnday but either way i have to wait and see what time it all starts before i go and get all Depressed beacuse i will miss it. At least it will be Recorded but nothing like being there Live. Very Happy

Guest Guest
I think it's fairly safe to assume it will start around 6:00 eastern, since that's the time the concerts will start. Maybe not exactly at six, but in that area, and as soon as the guys take the stage.

That's awesome, guys! I'm sure some of my CookiesBR fellows will really appreciate the opportunity to 'be' there 'with me'. Looking forward to this weekend!!

I was wondering about this. This is great! This will be awesome to see/hear since i can't be there.

Guest Guest

You dont know how happy this makes me. I will finally get to experience a David Cook and The Anthemic show. It may be online and not in person but you cant be picky when you are half a world away. Excited2Yahoo!WooHoo!!

Way cool..u guys rock hard core for setting this up..thank you so much! I already set up my account can't wait for this weekend!

Guest Guest

OMG OMG OMG!!! I am SOOOOOO freaking excited for this! Now it will feel like I am right there with you all Awww Love

Guest Guest
Tricia wrote:
OMG OMG OMG!!! I am SOOOOOO freaking excited for this! Now it will feel like I am right there with you all Awww Love

What she said!!! Excited2

Uncle Kracker is playing down the road from me(10 min walk) Sunday @ 6:30..I have a ticket to go..been looking forward to it...is it bad that I don't want to go now cause I don't want to miss David? Ugh I need help,lol!

Hope everyone has a great time at the show. Wish I could have been there. So looking forward to seeing David on stage again.

Uncle Kracker is playing down the road from me(10 min walk) Sunday @ 6:30..I have a ticket to go..been looking forward to it...is it bad that I don't want to go now cause I don't want to miss David? Ugh I need help,lol!

Oh you should go see uncle kracker so you can tell me all about it! No, really you should go to the show - we are recording the ustreams for you to watch when you get home!

This is awesome. Thanks for starting this. I can't wait. I've sooooo been missing hearing live music from DCTA. OMG! What if he does Let Go? All the WN's there will be passed out from shock and no one will video it. lol.

Ok, breathe. Back to reality. Have a wonderful time everyone. I'm so excited for this weekend, and I'm not even going. But I know what's coming. Pics, recaps, video's, ustream, twitter reports, happenstance runnings into the guys, etc. GAH! Just like Tewer!

@vsteph1 wrote:
This is awesome. Thanks for starting this. I can't wait. I've sooooo been missing hearing live music from DCTA. OMG! What if he does Let Go? All the WN's there will be passed out from shock and no one will video it. lol.
OMG, if he ever performed Let Go live, there would be a lot of WNs who would DroolWooHoo!!Mega RockThud_old (including me, LOL!!)

@JBOO46 wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
OMG, if he ever performed Let Go live, there would be a lot of WNs who would DroolWooHoo!!Mega RockThud_old (including me, LOL!!)

IKR? Everyone would be passed out on the floor. lol.

I love your AVI btw. Ryan looks adorable.

@vsteph1 wrote:
@JBOO46 wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:

IKR? Everyone would be passed out on the floor. lol.

I love your AVI btw. Ryan looks adorable.
Thanks! Very Happy Ryan is cool people, love that dude

Didn't know if I should put this twitter exchange in the u-stream thread or the new album thread. I think I'll put it in both. Shirley Halperin is a journalist with the LA times. She's the one who was with David and the boys when they visited the If I Can Dream House.

Quote :
@BrevityDC @shirleyhalperin Didja see the pix and vids of @thedavidcook and Busch Gdns this past wknd? He looks and sounds AMAZING!
@shirleyhalperin @BrevityDC I did, and watched some of it on @ustream. Can't hardly wait for new record!
@Cookistas @shirleyhalperin We're wondring, would it be possible to get an update from David Cook re: the release of a new single, and the new record?
@shirleyhalperin @Cookistas I'm working on it

Guest Guest
Great find! It's cool that Shirley found the stream of the concert and watched some of it.

Guest Guest
That's awesome!

Guest Guest

Great find, Elaine! Shirlley seems to be quite the DC fan, lol and I'm glad to know she found our ustream Cool

Didn't know if I should put this twitter exchange in the u-stream thread or the new album thread. I think I'll put it in both. Shirley Halperin is a journalist with the LA times. She's the one who was with David and the boys when they visited the If I Can Dream House.

Quote :
@BrevityDC @shirleyhalperin Didja see the pix and vids of @thedavidcook and Busch Gdns this past wknd? He looks and sounds AMAZING!
@shirleyhalperin @BrevityDC I did, and watched some of it on @ustream. Can't hardly wait for new record!
@Cookistas @shirleyhalperin We're wondring, would it be possible to get an update from David Cook re: the release of a new single, and the new record?
@shirleyhalperin @Cookistas I'm working on it

That's awesome! Magic Rainbow

Thank you for finding that and sharing it with us.

Oh, wanted to mention also, that there were over 1600 visitors (during and after) to the ustream of David's show Saturday, and over 2000 tuned in to hear him Sunday.

He had listeners in Jordan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, England, Finland, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and all over the U.S... I'm sure I missed some so please let me know if you know of any I missed! I wonder if anyone watched in Australia? That would make 5 continents, if so.

Oh, wanted to mention also, that there were over 1600 visitors (during and after) to the ustream of David's show Saturday, and over 2000 tuned in to hear him Sunday.

He had listeners in Jordan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, England, Finland, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and all over the U.S... I'm sure I missed some so please let me know if you know of any I missed! I wonder if anyone watched in Australia? That would make 5 continents, if so.

Those numbers are amazing! These numbers combined with 5000 at the show(s) are just off the charts. I love it! Awww Love

Guest Guest
I really hope David finds this info somehow. I think he would appreciate that so many people spread around the world were enjoying his concerts.

I know a lot of friends in Brazil who were watching it because I told them WN would make it. They couldn't be happier with the opportunity to see DC&TA 'live'!

CoughIsraelCough

Since it was 1am and I had to go to work in the morning I wasn't here for the whole show but I was for the beginning of it.

BTW Love you new avi absolutely gorgeous.

Wow, thanks, Anat!

I had hoped you and Keren caught the stream but didn't catch you in there so I wasn't sure. One of the cool things about streaming is that a tiny chatroom appears at the bottom of the iphone screen. So, for example, when the sound cut out for some reason Sunday, I could stop and re-start the camera, and when that didn't work, I switched to the second phone. It's a bit of a time-lag though, so, sorry for how long it was silent!

Guest Guest
It's good to know you have a chat screen too, Stacy. That way we won't keep texting you to let you know what's going on and driving you nuts. LOL We'll just mention it in the chat room. I guess we never thought that was an option on your phone. LOL Now we know. Thanks for all you did with the USTREAMs. It was fantastic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.