Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Beautiful words and a beautiful man.

Guest Guest

i don't know if people seen this guy before, but i was so extremely touched... i think it's so true what he says, something everyone should take into heart. it makes me extremely grateful to be alive to this day...

** to everyone **

Never seen him before. Thanks for sharing this! congratulations I adore the message he stands for. And I was so thrilled to see that his words were being heard, appreciated, and taken to heart by the kids in the video. Really lovely.

What a truely amazing man!

I dont think I have ever heard anyone with a better outlook on life.....he really is an insperation

OMG that is just fabulous! I would so totally love to attend one of his workshops. Truly a remarkable man! Thanks so much for sharing.

I never fail to cry when i watch this. This is a man that despite SO many obstacles, never fails to keep trying. He really is a true inspiration and i for one would be thrilled to call him a friend. He would never allow you to feel sorry for yourself and that is priceless.

Guest Guest
I always cry when I watch this video. But the man always looks at the bright side and that's what amazes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
i cried too.. his words are just so amazing and touching and definitely a true inspiration. My friend just showed me that vid and i fell in love with that man!

he didn't let his 'weakness' take him down and totally overcame them. he accomplished so much with what he had.

i'm glad everyone liked the vid so far. Smile i'm not the one to 'pass' on things or what not, but i think this is something people should just listen to at least once and just think about it a little.

In my current situation, it was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you so much Riuna for posting it.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
In my current situation, it was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you so much Riuna for posting it.

i agree

Guest Guest
@ Tiddly: i'm glad it helped. *hugs* it made me smile when i saw it for the first time. Good luck with everything Tiddly, i'm sure things will work out in the end.

OMG what a wonderful person he is...that has just put all my aches and pains into perspective ....

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
OMG what a wonderful person he is...that has just put all my aches and pains into perspective ....

I second your post... Smile

OMG i cant stop crying, that man is...i cant even think of the words, there are no words good enough to say how great he is. He has definatly made me think more about things

He is such a cool man. I was nearly crying at this video. He is tryly an inspration because i have thought before that my life sucked...And there he is...With no arms and legs....Making jokes and living life to the full...What am i doing....Sitting here day after day feeling sorry for myself....
Time to rethink my future and get my butt into gear.

Its people like this guy that help me overcome things.....And i now know...its time to live my life to the max....and cram as much things into my life as truly possible....

You only get one crack at life.....And im determind to make my life as interestion, Fun, Happy and darn right amazing.....Its time to change!

Guest Guest
@ Everyone:

He really does make you think about life again and see it through a new perspective. It's like i thought my life s*cked, and then look at him.. i can't even compare myself. i prob just look like a whiny brat!

just goes to show life can be fun, no matter what if you make it to be.