Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

David at LAX Airport

Guest Guest

There is just something so naturally beautiful about him in these candid pictures. Awww Love

Guest Guest
LOVE these pics. He looks great!

Guest Guest

F**K!!!! That man is so beautiful!!! Thud!

MMMM yummy Cookie! Can I have a nibble? He is seriously beautiful!

Ok, please tell me I'm not the only that blew up the picture with the ID to get a better look at the picture on it..it's pre-idol David, <3.

^I didn't wanna say anything in fear of sounding like a total creep but yes I totally zoomed in at the pic on the ID!

Lol - I zoomed in when y'all mentioned it and I'm just glad they blurred the address on his license LOL Face

Guest Guest
^^ lol, that was my first thought too when I zoomed in.

I hope there's no crazy, stalker chicks that work at that airport. lol

I wonder how many times people look at the license, then at him, then back at the license, then back at him, trying to figure out if it's the same person?

Guest Guest
LMAO Daina, I was thinking the same thing. From that pic it looks like he'll be renewing his license soon. On a side note, he should be forced to wear pink plaid often. He looks gorgeous in these pics. Some of my favorite pics are yours from GMA and he was wearing pink plaid that day too.

The GMA pics were like little gifts from heaven. The sunlight, the bright pink, the good hair day... even as far back as I was, it all just came together.

Real men wear pink!

Guest Guest
Absolutely! I love those pictures of yours from that day, Daina. He looked gorgeous in that pink shirt.

Guest Guest
Thud!

Just because we're talking about the GMA pics... lol

favpic10.jpg

Oh good God. This pic gets me everytime.

*it'sallaboutthemusicit'sallaboutthemusic*

Guh, I know. *pats self on back* Still my fav pic I ever managed to take.

I agree Daina. Your pics are off the charts amazing, but this one is in a league of its own. With a perfect subject, perfect lighting and your amazing eye, it's just a perfect picture of him. Definitely one of my favs.

Guest Guest
You should send that pic(or another of your great pics) to Shirley to use with her interview. I don't like most of the stock photos they use for so many of the interviews.

justforme wrote:
You should send that pic(or another of your great pics) to Shirley to use with her interview. I don't like most of the stock photos they use for so many of the interviews.

I agree with this. If they want great pics of David, some of his fans have done some amazing pics.

Guest Guest
Hell yes! Even if she couldn't use it with an interview/article, she would enjoy the pic. She adores David.

You could just tweet it to her and say that a fellow fan suggested she might like it.

Guest Guest

*crossing fingers, Daina* That's one hell of an awesome pic of David! One of the best I've seen, IMO. Hope Shirley uses it Very Happy

favpic10.jpg

This is definitely my favorite picture of David EVER. Everything about it is beautiful. So glad you were able to tune out Little Lies and still get such an epic picture! LOL You Rock!I'm Not Worthy!

LOL! The distraction of picture taking helped me ignore LL. It was the sleep deprivation that should have kept me from being able to work the camera. That was the end of a LONG two weeks. Damn, he was pretty that day. Pink plaid forever!

Talking about David wearing plaid... this pic must be here... take a look at his expression...it's Censored full pleasure...isn't it ? RazzDrool

Guest Guest
Daina, How could she not love that pic? I can't imagine any heterosexual woman between 16 and 79(chose that age because my mom is 79 and she adores him) not loving that photo.

Holy Shit those pics^^^^ are HOT HOT HOT I Agree he is Looking Mighty Fine these days Awww LoveAwww LoveAwww Love

Guest Guest

favpic10.jpg

I showed this to one of the girls at work last night & she literally gasped out loud then "OMG he is Hot!"

I love how you can even see the ribbon tattoo Awww Love I never noticed it before today-too busy looking at that face.

Hey Piper that's my picture. And that was in Cali. LOL.

I do love his bedhead hair in the LAX pictures. He's too cute. And I definitely love the pre-idol Dave picture. Maybe he still has his Missouri license since he considers his permanent residence there. I would I'm sure the insurance in LA is a lot more than in Missouri.

I've always wondered what address is on someone's license when they live in 2 states, and I wonder who's taking care of his MO house since Andrew is in L.A

Guest Guest
@roxybella wrote:

That's a very HAWT pic, Amanda!!! Thud_old

@roxybella wrote:

I do love his bedhead hair in the LAX pictures. He's too cute. And I definitely love the pre-idol Dave picture. Maybe he still has his Missouri license since he considers his permanent residence there. I would I'm sure the insurance in LA is a lot more than in Missouri.

I know this one was not from GMA - the plaid shirt is not the same - but I didn't know from where it is and who took the photo !
I'm Not Worthy! Congrats Amanda you're able to catch a very DroolTwisted EvilCensored expression at his face !!
Thank You! for this DC Cheerleader naughty moment pic !!! LOL flag

I truly believe that David is the most stunning guy that I've ever laid eyes on. He is beyond beautiful. He is gorgeous on the outside but that inner beauty shows through so easily. Watching him on tv, I always thought he was grogeous but when I finally met him in person I was totally blown away. To have him standing right there looking you in the eyes and talking to you, I did keep it together and was able to talk to and make sense but, man, I've never gotten over how totally aawesome he is. He is truly like an angel.

@dsil wrote:
I truly believe that David is the most stunning guy that I've ever laid eyes on. He is beyond beautiful. He is gorgeous on the outside but that inner beauty shows through so easily. Watching him on tv, I always thought he was grogeous but when I finally met him in person I was totally blown away. To have him standing right there looking you in the eyes and talking to you, I did keep it together and was able to talk to and make sense but, man, I've never gotten over how totally aawesome he is. He is truly like an angel.

You are in an elite group indeed to have kept your composure while he's right there looking you in the eye with his amazing technicolor eyes, and focusing on listening to you - that's a HARD thing to do!!!!! Most of us turn into the opposite of Word Nerds: babbling idiots.

@dsil wrote:

You are in an elite group indeed to have kept your composure while he's right there looking you in the eye with his amazing technicolor eyes, and focusing on listening to you - that's a HARD thing to do!!!!! Most of us turn into the opposite of Word Nerds: babbling idiots.

Some of us just totally ignore him. Smile

So proud of my ability to speak around him. I feel comfortable around him. It's odd. I have no filter though, which can be interesting. I worry about what I'll say next time I see him since he got all buff and whatnot. Shocked