Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*PLANNING THREAD* 12/6/11 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom

Guest Guest
Welcome to the planning thread for the December 6, 2011 Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom concert. This is the place to share your excitement, find out who is going, make any plans to meet up with other friends at the show, look for someone to share transportation, hotel rooms, etc.

Please be aware that all information in this thread is, to the best of our knowledge, current at this time; but is subject to change at the discretion of the venue or tour management. We recommend that you use the links we will provide below to watch the websites for any changes in ticket sales or other information.

TICKET INFO

Information on where to purchase tickets will be added as available.

VENUE INFO

Venue information will be added as available.

USTREAMING

We are hoping to Ustream as many of the shows as possible, and for this we need your help. If you are going to the show and have an iPhone, Windows phone, or other Android phone, and would be willing to help bring the show to all of us who cannot be there, please send a PM to Stacy (realiTVlover) and she will give you further information. Ideally, we would love to have two streamers per show - one as a primary, and one as a backup if needed. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to help out this way. We really appreciate it!
Hug

Have fun planning your show, and if you find any further helpful information about the venue or show, please post it here so we can add it to the original post.

Guest Guest
Keep 'em coming, Dave!

Considering this one. It's presumably GA like the one on the Declaration Tour here was. And it's a weeknight. So I can do it if I take a vacation day and go to my parents and drive from there then spend the night with them in NJ and just get up an hour early to get to work the next day from there. So... it's just a matter of looking at my calendar and how many vacation days I have left to see if I can spare 1. Smile

I probably could make this one, but not sure if I want to take the train there and back and get home ridiculously late on a work night..

I'll most likely be at this one. I have a small conflict that night, but seeing as this is the only chance to see Dave, I will be sure to get out of it for this show. Now, the only thing is I hope I can get tickets, and I also hope that they continue the VIP package along with this show. I really... really need to be at this one.

I probably could make this one, but not sure if I want to take the train there and back and get home ridiculously late on a work night..

Oh, come on, you know it'll be worth the hassle!

I'll think about it...but with a show at Irving Plaza, I'll probably just settle for one!

I'll think about it...but with a show at Irving Plaza, I'll probably just settle for one!

Oh, yeah, good point! That's why I'm not sure if I'll do this one either. Plus, I love Irving Plaza. Smile

Guest Guest
Stacy, Isn't that where we saw Carly?

Guest Guest
At this point there have been no VIPs for any of the solo shows announced. Someone asked on ground cntrl and they said that "at this point they do not know if there will be VIPs for these shows or not, and their best advice is to watch the site to see if they come up."

Jeannie wrote:
At this point there have been no VIPs for any of the solo shows announced. Someone asked on ground cntrl and they said that "at this point they do not know if there will be VIPs for these shows or not, and their best advice is to watch the site to see if they come up."

That's what I thought. I feel like they will do it for these shows, especially since David didn't hit the NE whatsoever on the last leg, so that's leaving out a bunch of people who want to meet him, but if not, hopefully they still do the aftershow M&Gs.

justforme wrote:
Stacy, Isn't that where we saw Carly?

Irving Plaza was where we saw Carly midline for HIM. That was a great night. Smile

That is also the venue where Ryan Star had his album release concert. That was also a great night. Smile

ETA: I suspect you meant this post to go in the Irving Plaza show thread. Then you would have been correct.

Guest Guest
LOL flag Oops yes that should have been in the Irving Plaza thread. That was an awesome concert.

If I can somehow get tickets or get my mom to get them for me and go with me I may go to this one although I may just wait and see if something closer comes up I'm not sure yet

Jeannie wrote:

That's what I thought. I feel like they will do it for these shows, especially since David didn't hit the NE whatsoever on the last leg, so that's leaving out a bunch of people who want to meet him, but if not, hopefully they still do the aftershow M&Gs.

VIPs are up on davidcooktix.com for both this show and the Irving Plaza show, ladies Very Happy

Jeannie wrote:

VIPs are up on davidcooktix.com for both this show and the Irving Plaza show, ladies Very Happy

Where do you see VIP? I only see tickets. Thanks.

Sorry, it was way too early for me to be reading this morning.

False alarm. Sorry!! Embarassed

OK, no problem at all! I was half asleep myself and thought I couldn't find them! Very Happy I got my tickets though!

So, I just found out now, after buying my tickets, that I can't go to this show because of a conflict.
If anyone is interested in buying my tickets, let me know.

Guest Guest
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, Mal. Was this the only show you could go to, or is there another for you?

Jeannie wrote:
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, Mal. Was this the only show you could go to, or is there another for you?

I could make Keswick since it's only an hour away. I could do Irving Plaza, but I have no ride...
So basically, no tour for me, which sucks since it's been an absolutely horrible few months and I needed this show... but whatever... Crying non-stop

Guest Guest
Hug I hope something works out for you, Mal.

Jeannie wrote:

Thanks Jeannie, but I doubt I'll be seeing him this tour. I'll talk to my mom, but I don't think it's going to happen. I should have known that this was actually too good to actually work out.

Jeannie wrote:

Thanks Jeannie, but I doubt I'll be seeing him this tour. I'll talk to my mom, but I don't think it's going to happen. I should have known that this was actually too good to actually work out.

Are there any buses or trains that you could take up to NY for Irving Plaza?

Jeannie wrote:

Well yeah. My dad actually offered to take me to the Irving Plaza show, so that's not the problem anymore. Now, I'm afraid that a scheduling conflict will pop up on that day too. I have choir performances that I can't get out of, so right now, I'm waiting to find out if that date is clear, so I can go to the NYC show. I'm just afraid that there will be no tickets left by tomorrow.

If I can get my mom to get tickets and take me I'll be there Sayerville is doable for me but I may wait and see if something closer comes up

Jeannie wrote:

Well yeah. My dad actually offered to take me to the Irving Plaza show, so that's not the problem anymore. Now, I'm afraid that a scheduling conflict will pop up on that day too. I have choir performances that I can't get out of, so right now, I'm waiting to find out if that date is clear, so I can go to the NYC show. I'm just afraid that there will be no tickets left by tomorrow.

I hope you can go Mal! *crossing my fingers*

I got VIP for this show (and this show only. i'm poor and i don't need another one for this tour hah). I will finally get my picture with David after waiting three long years Very Happy

at this point I think I'm just gonna wait to see if something closer than this for me comes up

Sayrevill is more doeable than I thought it's only about an hour away for me so this show is actually still in a possibility if I can get tickets and find a way there maybe I can talk my mom into going with me

I'm hoping to find a way to get to this show so far it is the closest date for me I just need to find a way there basically I know my husband won't go with me but maybe my mom will

Got an email from Ticketmaster today that they're selling tickets for this show at half price...

Has anybody gotten their VIP email yet? I'm still waiting....

So excited for Tuesday Very Happy

Got an email from Ticketmaster today that they're selling tickets for this show at half price...

Wish I could get there in time after work to go!

Guest Guest
Concert day... locking this thread down. Please continue your discussion HERE.