Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

12/07/11 - Allentown, PA - Crocodile Rock Concert

Did anybody get/find HARD TO BELIEVE? It sound amazing on the ustream and I had been hoping against hope for a utoob. *Sniff*

I did, i just haven't uploaded it yet. Between the love/hate relationship I have with YouTube, going back to work, and trying to study for biochemistry, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Don't worry, I will Smile

I did, i just haven't uploaded it yet. Between the love/hate relationship I have with YouTube, going back to work, and trying to study for biochemistry, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Don't worry, I will Smile

SQUEE! And YAY! And OMG THANK YOU! I can't wait!! But I will be patient. WOOT!

and i thank you too jamie - i caught all your stuff on youtube too Smile it was nice to see from your perspective at the front of the stage!!!

ahhh thanks babe - that avi makes me smile too Smile

here's a few that i've finally gotten to:

I think Jamie's not up yet but I see her Hard To Believe uploaded overnight:

by CookifiedTexan:

I was really glad we got that song. Awww Love

Ah, good, Stacy beat me to it. Very Happy

Circadian is uploading now...it currently has an estimated upload time of 256 minutes. Shocked Ugh. At least that's better than 12 hours at my house.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.