Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

ABC of Things/Persons/Songs David Related

The idea of this ABC game is post Things/Persons/Songs that have some relation with David.

It can be:
- The name of a song he wrote, co-wrote.
- The name of a song he sang at least one time at a show, AI, TV, or any public event.
- The name of a MWK or Axium song.
- The name of any person that somehow was/is related to him (bandmates, family, close friends).
- The name of bands that opened show for him or shared a show with him.
- The name of a song from bands that opened show for him or shared a show with him.
- The name of bands he or any of his bandmates (Andy, Neal, Devin, Monty, Joey and Kyle) took part.
- The name of things related with him (example: Guitar, Boots, Beanie, Fedora)
- The name of events he took part (example: RFH, Chris Evert Tennis, etc..)

Or anything else that could be related or remember him somehow (example: pirate)...

So I will start:

Andy Skib

Foo Fighters

David has mentioned on several occasions that he likes them, and has even covered one their songs...now if he would just do Everlong! Thud!

Guest Guest
Greenish-Blue eyes

X Factor (um, X is hard. I'll say one degree of separation since last season two of his AI judges were X Factor judges lol)

Eddie - I know she's a dog that David gave to Maureen Van Zandt, but dogs are people too!!  Pretty please!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.