Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

AI Press interviews with David 5/21/12

Guest Guest
It seems David is doing quite a few interviews backstage at AI-here is one from Mix 104.1- short article & video.

Mix 104.1

Guest Guest

Nice... here's another:

Guest Guest
Podcast with Y98 is HERE

Guest Guest
Fox News Interview available HERE

Kinda liked this part:

"and make sure that my fans know that I appreciate all the support, and that we’re going to keep making music as long as they’ll keep enjoying it."

Ummmm... David, hope your planning to work tilll you are 100 years old. Because we aren't going anywhere. Very Happy

Guest Guest
Podcast alice1059 is HERE

Lots of David 2day..woohoo I'm loving it! He is getting a lot of press for some1 who is not gonna be on the finale...I'm fine with that though!

@vsteph1 wrote:
Kinda liked this part:

"and make sure that my fans know that I appreciate all the support, and that we’re going to keep making music as long as they’ll keep enjoying it."

Ummmm... David, hope your planning to work tilll you are 100 years old. Because we aren't going anywhere. Very Happy

AMEN!

Awww LoveAww. donuts!PizzaAwww Love

Guest Guest
I'm dying to know if this was just a convenient press/promo opportunity, or if he is involved in the finale. Either way I'm happy to see him doing interviews and getting his name out there.

Guest Guest

I don't know if he's involved somehow or not - kind of think not or we'd have probably heard something about it. But I definitely think he's probably the best Idol spokesperson they have. He always seems so genuine when he talks about the show and what it has done for him, and how much he enjoys coming back to visit.

Love that he wants to get new music out for us... and how appreciative he is of his fans. Awww Love

Guest Guest
Quote :

Is it possible to love him any more??? GAH! Awww Love

Jeannie wrote:
I don't know if he's involved somehow or not - kind of think not or we'd have probably heard something about it. But I definitely think he's probably the best Idol spokesperson they have. He always seems so genuine when he talks about the show and what it has done for him, and how much he enjoys coming back to visit.

Love that he wants to get new music out for us... and how appreciative he is of his fans. Awww Love

I love him! Awww Love

@vsteph1 wrote:
Kinda liked this part:

I love him so much! Awww Love We will always keep supporting him no matter what!

This was tweeted by @candacedfox45. I like this photo he looks so good Very Happy

Guest Guest
Damn he looks good.

Guest Guest

It has to be illegal to be that damn good looking...... JEBUS!!!! Shocked

He looks..............HAPPY! And that makes ME happy. Awww Love

Wondering if the press thing wasn't a 'you scratch Idol's back/we'll scratch yours' type thing.

We had you on the show...we'll give you lots of post RCA press ops.

Never know, but I like it!!

Are we repeating each other? Okay then. Damn, he looks soooo gooood! Very Happy

And HOLY SHIT, some time in July. I am NOT prepared!!! These past weeks I've been thinking it's gotta be around September.

I'm giddy that he will be HERE for the All Star Celebrity Softball Game!!! Woohoo!!!

*cartwheels* <---- but not pretty ones....heh

Guest Guest
I think we missed this one yesterday... Podcast of interview with Race Taylor WPLJ.

In the interview with Race Taylor: "...I like to throw people curve balls." No shit Sherlock!! Keep it coming!! LOL flag

@Serenity wrote:
I'm giddy that he will be HERE for the All Star Celebrity Softball Game!!! Woohoo!!!

*cartwheels*

If i could do cartwheels i would do it for you haha. Are you going to the All Star celebrity softball game? Can't wait to see the goodies from that Very Happy

Guest Guest
Tricia wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking! I seriously don't think I would not faint looking straight into those eyes Thud

Made wrote:
Tricia wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking! I seriously don't think I would not faint looking straight into those eyes Thud

When you look directly into those eyes you definitely stop breathing for a second or two.

@vsteph1 wrote:
Made wrote:
Tricia wrote:

When you look directly into those eyes you definitely stop breathing for a second or two.

Seriously?!?!?!

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
Made wrote:
Tricia wrote:

Seriously?!?!?!

Totally serious. I even forgot my own name when he looked me in the eye when I met him. It was hard to think about anything after that.

I have to repeat you ladies, he looks so damn good, and happy! Joy dance

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
Made wrote:
Tricia wrote:

Seriously?!?!?!

Totally serious. I even forgot my own name when he looked me in the eye when I met him. It was hard to think about anything after that.

She ain't kidding either. You look into those eyes, and your brain becomes mush. Happened to me at Irving Plaza, and I'd talked to him many times in the past but never really made eye to eye contact. It's a total rush...but you feel really stupid afterwards. LOL flag

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
Made wrote:
Tricia wrote:

Seriously?!?!?!

She ain't kidding either. You look into those eyes, and your brain becomes mush. Happened to me at Irving Plaza, and I'd talked to him many times in the past but never really made eye to eye contact. It's a total rush...but you feel really stupid afterwards. LOL flag

LOL flag I can't wait to experience that when i meet him. I hope when he tours again he will come back around my area Smile

Guest Guest

Nice little article about the top 5 Idol performers to have sung the National Anthem... and guess who is there? Very Happy

SOURCE

Quote :

David Cook - Kansas City Chiefs 9/11/11

Season 7 "American Idol" winner David Cook is a proud Kansas City Chiefs fan, and he had the honor of singing the national anthem during the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks. He sang a flawless rendition for the home crowd.

The other 4 mentioned are Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry and Kris.

Jeannie wrote:
Nice little article about the top 5 Idol performers to have sung the National Anthem... and guess who is there? Very Happy

SOURCE
Quote :

David Cook - Kansas City Chiefs 9/11/11

Season 7 "American Idol" winner David Cook is a proud Kansas City Chiefs fan, and he had the honor of singing the national anthem during the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks. He sang a flawless rendition for the home crowd.

The other 4 mentioned are Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry and Kris.

That's awesome!!! Jump

He looks so happy and at peace. Is it me or does he look even more happy and at peace with every event he's been to lately. This makes me happier than the fact that he is so heart-stoppingly beautiful!

Guest Guest
Peggy, I love how happy and excited about music/life/whatever he seems lately!