Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SLGray

Majungasaurus

14 minutes ago, Mjmannella said:

The image for this download is misleading, as the animal looks like the render here and not the one in the post.

I am going by where I got the information from.  Also this might be a different version then the one in the pack.

P.S.  Someone needs to edit that page on the library since you can only get that version on ZTDC.

The download link on ZTDC is kaput. I verified the download hosted here at UMC myself and it's the one in the render, and not the screenshot.

Edited by Mjmannella
  • Thanks 1

So now it looks like the original image for this (which I believe is the previous version of Zooasaurus' Majunga) is now gone forever in favor of the one of the Majunga that's (probably) co-made by lordofworms.

1 hour ago, SafariKid2 said:

So now it looks like the original image for this (which I believe is the previous version of Zooasaurus' Majunga) is now gone forever in favor of the one of the Majunga that's (probably) co-made by lordofworms.

You could send me a screenshot of it in game.

On 12/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, SLGray said:

You could send me a screenshot of it in game.

I can't, because one, I don't have it (or its original image), and two, when the new download link was given to it, it appears to have replaced the original with the one that Zooa co-made with LordofWorms.

And I'm pretty sure the original version not "inaccurate" either, just an earlier version of the animal.

Edited by SafariKid2