• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tamara Henson

Countries of the World: Australia

Creator/Designer/Author: Laura 'Tamara' Henson

Original Creator: Blue Fang & (for the birds) Kangorillophant

Language: English

Bugs/Information/Notes: This pack contains 9 new animals for Zoo Tycoon 2; the Antelopine Kangaroo, Australian Pelican, Australian Snubfin Dolphin, Black-headed Monitor Lizard, Brolga, Ledbeater's Cockatoo, Toolache Wallaby, Western Brush Wallaby, and the 'Pretty Faced' Whiptail Wallaby. The birds were created from meshs by Kangorillophant.

The black-headed monitor has a minor bug which keeps it from blinking. A more serious bug is found in the snubfin dolphin, while most testers here say they have had no problem with it, the download will cause some games to crash, so save the game before selecting it. As it was mainly my Acer computer with Windows Vista that was affected I was unable to get a photo.

Requirements: ZT2, ES, AA, MM

Picture:
Antelopine Kangaroo: ZSi6j0x.png

Australian Pelican: NYf327a.png

Black-headed Monitor Lizard: I am sorry but this image seems to have been lost during the change from Photobucket to Imgur. I will replace it if I can find a copy in my old files. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Brolga: zk7z3ak.jpg

Ledbeater's Cockatoo: tytQddN.png

Toolache Wallaby: m9JE8Az.png

Western Brush Wallaby: lnTQLCU.png

Whiptail Wallaby: Fq4lcg2.png

Antilopine Kangaroo.z2f Australian Pelican.z2f Australian Snubfin Dolphin.z2f Black-Headed Monitor.z2f Brolga.z2f Ledbeaters Cockatoo.z2f Toolache Wallaby.z2f Western Brush Wallaby.z2f Whiptail Wallaby.z2f

Edited by SLGray
  • Like 1

The attachment has been added.