Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SLGray

Arabian Nights: MM Animals 2

Recommended Posts

Creator:  Artifex

Requires:  Marine Mania

Description:  This includes the Indus River dolphin, smooth otter, Caspian turtle, and hilsa prey.

ANmm2animals.jpg

 

Arabian Nights MM Animals 2.exe

Edited by SLGray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The attachment has been added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the first time I downloaded and tried to install this part of "Arabian Nights" I got the message from my computer that it's an unsafe download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, auke osinga said:

the first time I downloaded and tried to install this part of "Arabian Nights" I got the message from my computer that it's an unsafe download.

It is safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I installed it, but the Indus River Dolphin is missing, the Otter and the Turtle do appear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2024 at 12:35 PM, auke osinga said:

I installed it, but the Indus River Dolphin is missing, the Otter and the Turtle do appear.

Download it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have any other mods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the one mod that I most certainly have is Aurora design's Radical Remake. I always use that mod, but i'm not sure if that's the cause of the Indus River Dolphin not appearing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remove all other mods and check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did and I also reinstalled Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection just to be sure, and now the Indus River Dolphin appears thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, auke osinga said:

I did and I also reinstalled Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection just to be sure, and now the Indus River Dolphin appears thanks.

You're welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...