Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tamara Henson

My Little Pony Pack 2

Creator:  Tamara Henson

Original Creators: many people deserve credit for making this pack the best it could be. Bunyupy for the Dragon mesh, Dinosaurman for the lavender plant mesh, Philly and Whalebite for the Hydra, Tyranachu for the mesh used for the griffin, and last (but certainly not least) Z-Studio for the Unicorn, bouncy ride, music rock, tree and rose plant meshes. Thank you all.

Requires: The ponies (earth, pegasus, unicorn, and alicorn)all need ES and the dragon and hydra need EA. Most of the animals are coded for the Fantasy Biome but will live in Grassland if that download is unavailable. The Mineral food for Dragon Dreams is needed for the Gemstone dragon food.

Public Domain:  Yes

Language:  English

Bugs: The hydra sometimes refuses to eat until you put down new food.

Description: This pack fixes and replaces the Earth ponies and Pegasus ponies in the original My Little Pony Pack. It also includes a slew of new animals and items for your zoo including unicorns, alicorns (including Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence), a hydra, a more accurate dragon, several new items, and new foliage such as the fabled blue rose and apple trees!

Screenshots:

Earth Ponies

spacer.png

Pegasus

spacer.png

Unicorns

spacer.png

Dragons & Gem stone food

spacer.png

Pony Bouncy Rides

spacer.png

Music Rock (Front & Back)

spacer.png

Alicorns

spacer.png

MLP Hydra

spacer.png

Griffins (with egg).

spacer.png

New Foliage and Rocks

spacer.png

My Little Alicorn.z2f My Little Dragon.z2f My Little Griffin.z2f My Little Hydra.z2f My Little Pegasus.z2f My Little Pony.z2f My Little Unicorn.z2f X999_My Little Pony Items.z2f

Edited by SLGray