Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tamara Henson

Countries of the World

New Zealand was just uploaded to the download section. Here are some more pictures for this giant pack.

South Island Giant Moa

The Moa Distorts when laying down or when running very fast, the last being quite comical but impossible to get a picture of due to the bird's speed  

the extinct St. Bathen's Mammal, the only native wild land mammal known from New Zealand

Weka

Wrybill

The wrybill's nif was mis-coded and is missing some nodes. As a result it cannot feed or reproduce. It is thus coded not to need food or water and gets pregnant but no eggs appear when the mother gives birth.

Copper Skink

Southern Tuatara

Hack to change the WWD Tuatara to the Northern Tuatara. The two species do NOT get along.

Enjoy everyone.

The pack is amazing! The only bug I've found is with the St. Bathen's Mammal. It is sometimes transparent around the neck and whiskers. But incredible work with them all!

Just finisehd testing the last animal and they all look great ingame! Thank you a lot!

@Tamara Henson

I do not know if you have started working on a new pack or not.  I was thinking about France.  Since France has overseas territory, we could add them to one pack.  France has French Guiana, French Polynesia, etc.

My Suggestions for French Polynesia

• Tuamotu sandpiper
  • Polynesian ground dove
  • white-capped fruit dove
  • Marquesan imperial pigeon
  • Kuhl's lorikeet
  • chattering kingfisher
  • Tahiti monarch
  • Society kingfisher
  • Tahiti lorikeet
  • ultramarine lorikeet

I noticed therer is a mistake with the Giant Kokopu in the New Zealand pack.  It has no name in game.  To fix this, you have to edit the lang file.  All you have to do is add this at the beginning of the code <.  So the first line of code should be

Code:

<ZT2Strings>

@Tamara Henson the no name hamster wheel can be fix. The issue is that the entitynames (main xml & lang files) do not match. You need to add this to the entityname in the lang file:

Code:

_Shelter

I think we should go through all the packs and combine the old with the new.  I mean like go through all the Namibia Packs (3) and combine them into one pack.  I think must members do not know that some updates/remakes do not include the  whole old pack. Also add the fixes that were released.

What exactly is the issue with the bearded seal when it comes to mating and giving birth? I noticed that the coding in the tsk file exactly has it where it can not even mate.

Sign in to follow this