Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tamara Henson

Heavenly Hawaii

Designer: Tamara Henson

Original Creator: The models and coding of many designers made this project possible. Artifex for the Pritchardia and Lehua plants; Chucha for the finch; Hendrix for the raven, hoopoe (used for the O-O and Honeycreeper), duck, spider, and bat meshes;  Jimmyzhoopaz and Janneck for the goose; Zerosvalmont for the hawk, petrel, seal, and (with Hendrix) the spider.

Requires: All Expansions (ES, AA, MM, and EA) and the spider prefers the Volcanic Biome.

Public Domain:  Yes

Language:  English

Bugs: Seal does nor breed but has a separate young to select.

Description: A collection of Hawaiian animals and plants including the Hawaiian crow, Hawaiian duck, Hawaiian Goose, Hawaiian Hawk, Hawaiian Hoary Bat, Hawaiian Monk Seal, Hawaiian O-O, Hawaiian Petrel, Kaua'i Cave Spider, Nihoa Finch, and Scarlet Honey Creeper. Foliage contains the Koa Tree, Candelnut Tree, several types of Hibiscus plant, the Pritchardia palm, and Ohi'a Lehua. There is also a Hawaiian resteraunt for guests to enjoy poi and similar native foods.

Screenshots:

Hashtags:Hawaiian Goose

spacer.png

Hawaiian Petrel

spacer.png

Nihoa Finch

spacer.png

Hawaiian Hawk

spacer.png

Hawaiian Duck

spacer.png

Hawaiian Crow

spacer.png

Hawaiian Monk Seal

spacer.png

Hawaiian Hoary Bat

spacer.png

Kaua'i Cave Wolf Spider

spacer.png

Hawaiian O-O

spacer.png

Scarlet Honeycreeper

spacer.png

Hawaiian Resteraunt

spacer.png

Hawaian Crow.z2f Hawaiian Duck.z2f Hawaiian Folage.z2f Hawaiian Goose.z2f Hawaiian Hawk.z2f Hawaiian Hoary Bat.z2f Hawaiian Monk Seal.z2f Hawaiian O-O.z2f Hawaiian Petrel.z2f Hawaiian Resteraunt.z2f Kaua'i Cave Wolf Spider.z2f Nihoa Finch.z2f Scarlet Honeycreeper.z2f

Edited by SLGray
  • Like 2

The attachments have been added.