Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SLGray

DRAGON-unit911's Oryx Pack Fixed (Updated)

Designer:  SLGray

Original Designer:  DRAGON-unit911

Description:  I fixed the selection issue where only females were selected.  It now includes the fringe eared oryx.

Screenshot:

render_ww_by_dragon_unit911_dddvytd-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjU3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMmJmOTczMzEtMzk4Ny00ZDJjLTg1Y2UtMThmZmQ3OGQ2OWRhXC9kZGR2eXRkLWE4ZjlkNjY4LTQ4M2EtNDRhMC1iZTNhLWJjZjJmODU5NTFlMi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.rr0O5iC8RUupfuYzgxV8uH8U-sprMSNYQq4y3_v3PeU

zzzz_Du_ ORYX Pack_Updated19 .z2f

Edited by SLGray
  • Like 1

The attachment has been added.

The first post has been updated with a new screenshot and attachment.  They are of an updated version which includes a fringe eared oryx.

Been in love with oryxes since I was a kid and these are fantastic.  Thanks for adding the fringey, I have him as a single dl and can now remove  😄  Yay for tidy Zooty-coon files!  😛

For those unfamiliar with the pack, it's a Beisa, Arabian (the little white one), and I believe the darker one is the Fringey.  🙂

Edited by Bonnie Bauer
  • Like 1