Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Competition: Wheres Wally? - Winners announced!!

Is Friday's Wally still out there? I could not get into the site for nearly two days and I cannot find Friday's Wally...............

Chubbs wrote:
Is Friday's Wally still out there? I could not get into the site for nearly two days and I cannot find Friday's Wally...............

i dont thing so but im not sure i have not found the wally friday but saturdays wally is there still

smut wrote:
Chubbs wrote:

i dont thing so but im not sure i have not found the wally friday but saturdays wally is there still

Thanks - I did find Saturday's Wally but cannot find Friday's Wally

Chubbs wrote:
smut wrote:
Chubbs wrote:

Sorry but Fridays will have been removed when Saturdays was put out...Saturdays has the day written next to the secret word so if it didnt' have that then it was still Fridays you found. We had a delay in putting Wally out yesterday because of the forum problems Ashamed

kasijab wrote:
Chubbs wrote:
smut wrote:
Chubbs wrote:

Sorry but Fridays will have been removed when Saturdays was put out...Saturdays has the day written next to the secret word so if it didnt' have that then it was still Fridays you found. We had a delay in putting Wally out yesterday because of the forum problems Ashamed

Okay - then I definitely found Saturday's Wally as the word Saturday was written next to it.
New question - Is the secret word for Friday still out there???

Okay - off to search for Sunday's Wally................ Where is Sunday's clue?????

Is anyone else having problems with pms???? Chubbs has sent three pms today but none of them have been sent as yet - they are all sitting in his "outbox"

Chubbs wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with pms???? Chubbs has sent three pms today but none of them have been sent as yet - they are all sitting in his "outbox"

mine are going through fine ...give it until tomorrow please because of the server situation and if it is still the same please contact a member of Admin and I am sure they will look into it for you congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Chubbs wrote:

mine are going through fine ...give it until tomorrow please because of the server situation and if it is still the same please contact a member of Admin and I am sure they will look into it for you congratulations

I guess that I have no option but to wait - unfortunately the pms relate to this contest - including the Wizard which I found early this morning............................

Chubb's PM to Lea from 2:55am today has still not been delivered..........................

Chubbs I am asleep at 2:55am!
Pm's will only go out of your outbox and into your sentbox when they have been read...which obviously I am not going to do in the middle of the night.

I have received your pm and will read it and all the other wally comp entries after I have taken my daughter to school

sorry lea..i send u a few emails of the same thing..
was testing whether u will received it ornot cause chubbs was saying bout the pms problems =)
really sorry^^
hope u dun mind ! hehe

i know ur asleep =)

All entries must be in by Midnight (GMT) tonight...

Winner announced tomorrow congratulationscongratulations

Hi Lea75

Thanks for the feedback re the pms - I did not know that they sat in my outbox until they were read! Apologies........................

Chubbs wrote:
Hi Lea75

Thanks for the feedback re the pms - I did not know that they sat in my outbox until they were read! Apologies........................

no problem congratulations

I knew there was something I meant to do !!!!

Ok all for an orderly line to give me a smack LaughingLaughing

Just going to get the results...Give me 5 mins ....tops congratulations

lea75 wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing even though I haven't take part in this comp i REALLY loved that answer! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

WINNERS OF WHERE'S WALLY.......................

1st place - Glow88 - 20,000 paw pounds
2nd place - Chubbs - 5,000 paw pounds
3rd place - Smut & alzeita21 - 2,500 paw pounds each

Congratulations to all of you keen eyes winners :biggrin: : and my apologies for the delay in announcing the winners Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
lea75 wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing even though I haven't take part in this comp i REALLY loved that answer! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

wish I hadnt said it now though...I'm running around with cushions attached to certain areas of my body to prevent the beatings LaughingLaughing

lea75 wrote:

Congratulations to all of you keen eyes winners :biggrin: : and my apologies for the delay in announcing the winners Ashamed

Well done Glow!!!! Thank you Lea!!!!!!!!!

lea75 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
lea75 wrote:

wish I hadnt said it now though...I'm running around with cushions attached to certain areas of my body to prevent the beatings LaughingLaughing

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing xaxaxa! loved that! (actually loved it so much taht i'm adding rep! congratulations )

lea75 wrote:

what wow i realy won the 3rd place i cant belive it i just pm my answare fore fun because i thing i dont have a chance to win then i dont find wally so many days and so i got the 3rd place what a suprise

wow...Thanks lot lea =) !!
congratulations to other winners =)

woah this game will be hard >< because I'm a newbie but lets hope I'll have some luck hehe