Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

New Laptop

Right then boys & girls my birthday is coming up soon ,and the wife is going to buy me a laptop party After i punched the screen and censored my old one in a temper a while back Embarassed
Being as i spend so much time on here now it would be nice to sit down stairs instead of up in the study,
So my question is which one would you go for Huh lets say for about £300 - £400

any of the new toshiba satellites are great mate, the one with the harmen/kardon speakers in it, awesome sound and great quality for the money, i have had there last 3 laptops now mate over 5 years and not skipped a beat pal !!!!

i agree, the satellites are well rated machines. theres tonnes of different models of satellites, but you will find one that does what you want for £350 I say thumbs

also check out the acer aspire. again, theres lots of different versions with different specs, but they're well rated too and come in at a similar price to the satellites. If/when I get one ill be getting one of these too

i have a compaq/hp laptop. haven't had any probs with it yet. speakers are good, screen is good and it withstands alot of abuse. i got it cheaper because they didn't have any in stock so sold me the demonstrator.

Guest Guest
I have a 17" HP Compaq 6820's Its been brilliant so far and has a numeric keyboard on the right, just like a desk top pc. I think I payed around £450, three yrs ago. Its the one the college I work for IT department uses, so I thought I'd get the same.

well i have the sattelite p300 mate at minute but this cost me just under £500 but you can pick them up for £400 ish mate, like said theres loads about now mate with good specs for what you want . i wouldnt be able to go back to a desktop now mate laptops so versatile !!! thumbs

I,ve had two toshiba sat pro's good computers but had trouble with the hinges after sometime , I now use a acer aspire one netbook which is brilliant , does everything i need.

Guest Guest
If you're saying you have another computer for other things you could just get a netbook. Those smaller ones.

i got a toshiba satellite pro l450l second hand but as new still wrapped up in box cost me £220 and i found it great but this windows 7 get on me tits