Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dandan

triumph daytona 675

Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum and i have a 600 bandit at the minute.
But i am after a triumph daytona and have found a low mileage 2008 675 close to me for decent money.

Has anyone on here had any experience with the daytona 675?

Thanks Dan

@dandan wrote:

Has anyone on here had any experience with the daytona 675?

Thanks Dan

sadly no but welcome
let us know how you get on if you buy it thumbs

will do, wont be out on it until next year if i get it, but the price is right with it being the time of year

yer they are, always wanted one. The only problem is the triumph dealer near me wont let me test ride one because im 21!

@dandan wrote:
yer they are, always wanted one. The only problem is the triumph dealer near me wont let me test ride one because im 21!

thats a shitter when your a serious buyer.
at times like this glad i'm an old f**k*r Very Happy

yer it is, but suppose its not there fault its the insurance. Im taking my dad and he is going to take me on the back lol.

let us know how you get on Dan, i took the speed triple out from there this year took it across the langtons an back thumbs

Pity they wont let you test ride thumb down

Great little bikes, that's what my son wants to get next year to replace his ZX6R

Make sure you take some photos when you to see it

Guest Guest
Took one out for a test last year, it's a mental bike looks the dogs and feels stupidly light and flickable, good amount of power, felt a bit revvy but I was comparing it against the bigger bikes I was testing, wasn't a comfey ride however.

Thanks guys will try get some pics, not too worried about comfort as will be keeping my bandit for longer rides and 2 up.

Got the Street 675 and that is fantastic for the road,if you are gonna do track days and dont mind a bit of discomfort then the Daytona is the way to go.I do know a few people that have changed to the Street Triple from a Daytona purely for the better everyday use and either will make your B6 seem like a moped(no offence intended to B6 owners,I've owned one) Laughing

Well i have gone for the daytona i was looking at here is a picture, will add more later.

Thanks dave, plenty of cleaning and polishing untill i put it on the road next year