Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

never felt like this before

Guest Guest

i think its the beging of the end, ive got a fair lump of ineritence turning up in a few weeks time whenever the acountants sort it all out and my plan was to pick up a daytona 675 to run on track but plans are changing. got the sissters car up at uni instead of the bike till mid december and tbh im loving being able to carry load of shopping, a few mates and get outa the winter rain and icy sailty crap. i think im gunna have to buy my first car hide . still keeping the bk obviusly but no more winter riding or horrible wet days. found a nice land rover freelander for a good price so gunna look into that.

matt, i know its difficult when you get alot of money, but try and keep things in perspective. dont go and spend more money than necessary just cos you have it, spend it like you would normally and then you wont regret it thumbs

Guest Guest
Took me three years to realise that i didn't want to commute in winter anymore. Go on the occassional ride out but that's it.

matt, i know its difficult when you get alot of money, but try and keep things in perspective. dont go and spend more money than necessary just cos you have it, spend it like you would normally and then you wont regret it thumbs

i'd have suggested spending it on something sensible as well , lots of alchohol and dirty women springs to mind....

however as you want to buy your first car i would suggest its probably better to settle for something a little smaller and cheaper to insure and don't set your heart on the first car you see.

Guest Guest

Buy a cheap car and throw the money at the bike thumbs nowt wrong with a cage mate, I love mine but it is a lovely BMW (biker mum wench) Laughing

would stay away from the freelander mate

exspensive to maintain,insure run ect ect

worked on the bloody things for a long time

@jezza wrote:

i'd have suggested spending it on something sensible as well , lots of alchohol and dirty women springs to mind....

however as you want to buy your first car i would suggest its probably better to settle for something a little smaller and cheaper to insure and don't set your heart on the first car you see.

you said it better thumbsSmile