Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Hows your day been?

My wifes just got back from work and says she thinks there's summat up with the cars gears (12 year old Pug 206) had a quick look, its like stirring soup can't find any gear so I suspect the gear linkage so i told her "knackered" as you do. "Can you fix it tonight?" says she. (we have 3.5ft of snow and its passed the point of been a novelty), so i said "don't think I can fix it at all"! So now its my fault she has to get the bus in the morning, FRENCH CR*P(the car not the wife). 3 derailed trains, 6 stuck cars, 1 completely stuck road fuel tanker,20 sets of knackered points and i'm back up at 3am sorry for the rant i feel better now. Hows your day been?

Guest Guest

Better than yours by the sound of it!! Laughing

You need a Couple of Beers and an early night. thumbs

I've been shoveling snow all day and have still not got the car out.
Waist deep snow and at times its been covering faster than i can clear it.
start again tomorrow.
most of my neighbours are elderly the few that arn't a lazy top hats, so i'm doing it on my own (it wont stop them using their cars when i've cleared it though) I don't need a gym membership thats for sure.

Sorry to Rant On Your Rant.
A few beers hot bath and early night for me.
Jim

Sorry to say mate but mines been great Smile hope you get her sorted mate thumbs

Like to see lots of snow but its a pain to work in , got stuck yesterday delivering the newspapers .